Stupidity UNLEASHED

blindzebra

Reaction score
With all the unleashed threads coupled with all of the old trolls repeating the same worthless stuff lately, this seems appropriate.:D

silver

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
With all the unleashed threads coupled with all of the old trolls repeating the same worthless stuff lately, this seems appropriate.:D

for a second there i thought you had actually unleashed something stupid.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Who the hell makes you the person who deems what people can post? You libel said posters trolls. You don't like a thread stay out of it.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Stop it already!!!
*notices a warm feeling in chair cushion*

I'm done mods.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Nors said:
Who the hell makes you the person who deems what people can post? You libel said posters trolls. You don't like a thread stay out of it.
And this will be moved to Smack Talk in 5......4......3......

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The Dog Days of the off-season have officially begun......May the good Lord be with us.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:

Thanks for lending credibility to my post.:D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
If it's so worthless why do you have 3 replies in it?

Although I must admit that the multitude of Unleashed threads are annoying....nors brings up two good points IMO....don't like a thread, don't post in it....which to be fair is easier said then done....man how I try to ignore some of them, but they do tend to draw you in after awhile.

But one thing is without a doubt he is right about...this did belong in the offtopic or smack zone.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:

Amen Nors.

This coming from one of the worst posters on the forum.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Amen Nors.

This coming from one of the worst posters on the forum.

The poster that routinely spanks your *** is much closer to reality, but we all know reality does not cross your path very often.:D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
The poster that routinely spanks your *** is much closer to reality, but we all know reality does not cross your path very often.:D

The only thing I've ever seen the worst poster spank is :jerk: ...