Sturm: fans are quick to blame the best defensive and offensive players

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Exactly .....are we missing Tyron Smith yet? Guyton has potential but with any rookies, there are growing pains.
Can you imagine the added pressure of a QB NOT knowing whether or not your blind side is secured/covered? These are some of the small things that are never mentioned.

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh, so media members are defending Dak too?

Just like players and coaches do?

Is that also because of "the brotherhood"?

Or is it because Anti-Dakkers are low-IQ clowns, and those who actually know football know that Dak's a very good QB?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

starfan1

Reaction score
This is why roster building matters though.

It takes 11 players to stop the run on defense.

It takes lineman to block for the QB, etc.
This is why Jerry has failed his last 2 QBs

Exactly .....are we missing Tyron Smith yet? Guyton has potential but with any rookies, there are growing pains.
I havent watched much of the Jets beyond week 1 but Tyron struggled that week some but there is something to be said for feeling more comfy with the guys whos been on your blinside since you came into the league

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Oh I agree but he gave us a chance. I refuse to believe the real fan in you wasn't wishing he could pull it off like the rest of us.
I was but this whole organization is really aggravating me right now. We are in disarray.

-Refusing to spend in free agency and the Gm lying about not being able to afford it

-Seeing Quinn in DC succeed in stopping the run because he has real DTs. No further proof is needed that the problem is personnel

-Newly paid WR acting childish because he isnt getting the ball, then when it is thrown to him hes dropping it

-the Zimmer hire

- The runningback rotation

-OL the past 3 years has regressed to below average

I can go on and on. You know how I feel about Dak, but everything I said above makes me even more made we re-signed him. We need to rebuild. Now his contract is going to give the front-office an excuse (to the casuals) as to why we wont spend in free agency

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Tyron Smith would probably be hurt by this point if he were still here.

You need to look at things objectively which is hard to do as a fan right after a win or loss. Was this all Dak's fault? No. Do we expect more from him, being that he is now the highest paid player ever? Yes, of course. If you are making that money you need to be elevating those around you, make poor players average, average players good, and so on. He doesn't do it. He never has. He is reliant on the players around him playing above their level. When they face a team with superior talent, you see the results. I just hope we use some of the large amount of cap space (that we can generate with restructures) next off-season and do everything we can to surround him with great players before the bill comes due and the window slams shut.

Brax

Reaction score
Oh, so media members are defending Dak too?

Just like players and coaches do?

Is that also because of "the brotherhood"?

Or is it because Anti-Dakkers are low-IQ clowns, and those who actually know football know that Dak's a very good QB?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Every time you post your IQ drops another piont.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The current problems stem much deeper than the top players, but I would expect them to step up as leaders and help get the team back on track.

Nav22

Reaction score
Who’s blaming Zack Martin and Eric Hendricks?
Who's Eric Hendricks?
:lmao2:

Classic clueless Mountaineer.

"NO WAY DAK GETS AN EXTENSION, YOU GUYS!"

"2024 IS DAK'S FAREWELL TOUR, YOU GUYS!"

"OH NO DAK GOT PAID!! I WAS WRONG AS USUAL!! WAAAAAAAH!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: