Such nonsense toward Zeke! This is condescending by RGIII

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yes, he is. But despite that, if he signs with the Eagles, twice a year he will come back to life and kill us.
without fail. I agree. We always get everyone's best it seems and Zeke would be 0 different. I can see the headline already... "The rebirth of Zeke Elliott."

rambo2

Reaction score

LInk

From ESPN, RGIII says Zeke in an Eagles uniform would tarnish Elliott's lagacy.

He says the Jets would be tha best fit for Zeke.
:confused:
Egads, who knows, forum ruffians what is best.
:angry:
But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Zeke has to do what is best for him, not you or I!
Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

Zeke deserves a chance at the Super Bowl.
You, Zeke, are one of the Cowboys greats.

Holla and brings me a dollah
The Eagles don't want him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Funny how Pollard had different plays to allow him better run success.
Again, your ability to analyze football has much to be desired. Pollard did more because he could do more. Pollard ran up the middle better than Zeke, broke tackles better than Zeke and bounced it outside better than Zeke. When Moore would try to run plays for Zeke to the outside, he would mostly get stuffed. Just doenst have the speed for it. And I am sure there were other times where he just dove up the middle even when it was an outside run.

Pollard is just straight up a much better runner that your sad hero Zeke.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Funny how the "stacked boxes" haven't stopped Tony Pollard from averaging a full yard per carry more than Zeke.

Not everything has to be about Dak. There's plenty of threads here to dump on him. Can we just not accept the fact that Zeke no longer has much left in the tank and leave it at that? This anti-Dak agenda is getting laughable. Somebody will blame Brett Maher missing extra points on Dak's "inability to carry the team" next I'm sure.
What makes his comment even more funny is that the defense was doing the opposite when zeke was in there. They were not respecting the run at all and flooding the passing lanes in the nickel when Zeke was in there.

Jazzy is still stuck in 2016 thinking that defenses fear Zeke and are stacking the boxes to stop him. LOL

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, your ability to analyze football has much to be desired. Pollard did more because he could do more. Pollard ran up the middle better than Zeke, broke tackles better than Zeke and bounced it outside better than Zeke. When Moore would try to run plays for Zeke to the outside, he would mostly get stuffed. Just doenst have the speed for it. And I am sure there were other times where he just dove up the middle even when it was an outside run.

Pollard is just straight up a much better runner that your sad hero Zeke.
Zeke is gone…but still …. 24 / 7 …….:lmao2:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Longtime Eagle Harold Carmichael finished his career in a Cowboys uniform. Did that tarnish his legacy?
Cunningham played a year for us. Nobody cares. And now Peters. And nobody cares.

That's the way the league works.

Despite looking done, Zeke really is only 28. If his legs come back (not impossible), he could play for years more.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

LInk

From ESPN, RGIII says Zeke in an Eagles uniform would tarnish Elliott's lagacy.

He says the Jets would be tha best fit for Zeke.
:confused:
Egads, who knows, forum ruffians what is best.
:angry:
But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Zeke has to do what is best for him, not you or I!
Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

Zeke deserves a chance at the Super Bowl.
You, Zeke, are one of the Cowboys greats.

Holla and brings me a dollah
I don't know what Zeke's legacy actually is so I'm not sure what he would be tarnishing to begin with?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke is definitely not a Cowboys all time great. He was great for about 4 seasons and thats it. The rest of them he was all given more carries than he deserved and was babied here. His last 3 or 4 season were a joke and the FO basically handed him the job over the better player in Pollard.
3rd leading rusher in Cowboys history

DZSierra

Reaction score
You canna tarnish a diamond, mate.
I'd be willing to bet if you polled every NFL fan who ES played for, the percentage of fans who would even mention the cardinals would be extremely low.

Hopefully a change of scenery for Zeke will do his career good.

Is it any different than fans mentioning that perhaps the "clubhouse attitude" of the cowboys may have a negative impact on #11 for being only in his second year with the team?

That said, if Jerry just keeps his mouth shut and lets the football people do what they're hired to do, perhaps something can be built in Dallas again.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Zeke was good but not special. I also think the owner and many fans romanticize having “The Triplets” and don’t see a way to win without that format. Zeke gave some good years, jacked up the owner’s wallet, and began his descent.

He didn’t give the cowboys more than they gave him. Just the opposite. I’m glad he’s gone but they’d probably sign him back if he was cheaper.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
3rd leading rusher in Cowboys history
Zeke had a good career with the Cowboys, but would I consider him an all-time great? Probably not. He had 3 excellent seasons and to me to be an alltime great you have to do it a little longer in my opinion. Doesn't mean he's not a highly regarded player in the Cowboys history.