Such nonsense toward Zeke! This is condescending by RGIII

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Zeke was good but not special. I also think the owner and many fans romanticize having “The Triplets” and don’t see a way to win without that format. Zeke gave some good years, jacked up the owner’s wallet, and began his descent.

He didn’t give the cowboys more than they gave him. Just the opposite. I’m glad he’s gone but they’d probably sign him back if he was cheaper.
Two...should have been three....rushing championships? (if not for Jerry;s feud with GODdell.)

Doing all the offensive linebacker blocking.

Playing CENTER...on a one man offensive line....

You think Barry or Emmitt would do that? Their teams wouldn't have the balls to ask.

But Zeke did it. And you have the nerve to question his efforts? Zeke gave this team everything. And for what? Curb stomped.

We ran him into the ground early and hard.... and this is the appreciation you have for it?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how the "stacked boxes" haven't stopped Tony Pollard from averaging a full yard per carry more than Zeke.

Not everything has to be about Dak. There's plenty of threads here to dump on him. Can we just not accept the fact that Zeke no longer has much left in the tank and leave it at that? This anti-Dak agenda is getting laughable. Somebody will blame Brett Maher missing extra points on Dak's "inability to carry the team" next I'm sure.
They run different plays.

What's the numbers on the same plays up the middle?

You don't know do ya?

Even on the same plays tony had to showcase his speed to the outside when he SHOULD have been chewing on REAL yards up the field.

Our #2 have always had obscene numbers. In fact Tony's are a little shy. But we are about to find out. Can Tony be the #1RB....beat up a fresh defense and get game planned?

We'll see...nobody knows. He's never done it before.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

LInk

From ESPN, RGIII says Zeke in an Eagles uniform would tarnish Elliott's lagacy.

He says the Jets would be tha best fit for Zeke.
:confused:
Egads, who knows, forum ruffians what is best.
:angry:
But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Zeke has to do what is best for him, not you or I!
Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

Zeke deserves a chance at the Super Bowl.
You, Zeke, are one of the Cowboys greats.

Holla and brings me a dollah
Whatever you’re doing to grow mushrooms, you’re nailing it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke had a good career with the Cowboys, but would I consider him an all-time great? Probably not. He had 3 excellent seasons and to me to be an alltime great you have to do it a little longer in my opinion. Doesn't mean he's not a highly regarded player in the Cowboys history.
3rd leading rusher in Cowboys history.
I have not been a fan of his for 2 seasons, but finding out Zeke is 3rd-leading rusher? That is saying a lot considering RBs here from Herschel to Hill.

conner01

Reaction score
I got over seeing the greatest RB in history in another uniform
I can get over seeing Zeke too

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I'd prefer Zeke to turn down Eagles offers. Anywhere else, I'll wish him well.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two...should have been three....rushing championships? (if not for Jerry;s feud with GODdell.)

Doing all the offensive linebacker blocking.

Playing CENTER...on a one man offensive line....

You think Barry or Emmitt would do that? Their teams wouldn't have the balls to ask.

But Zeke did it. And you have the nerve to question his efforts? Zeke gave this team everything. And for what? Curb stomped.

We ran him into the ground early and hard.... and this is the appreciation you have for it?
Appreciation? Seriously? You think he served the team? He had plenty of chances to acknowledge his declining production via his contract but did he? No! He blocked, and got tough yards. That was his job! Not something that was optional. He did the job of a fullback. It was not out of allegiance, but instead it was out of a lack of ability and he made a crappy fullback at that.

Strip the name off the jersey and any player that was paid top money but bottom feeder production has one fate and that is getting cut.

Anyone that appreciates Zeke I got no problem with. He had some good years even great years but for me, he declared that the money was more important then the teams goals. He got what he gave and some.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I have not been a fan of his for 2 seasons, but finding out Zeke is 3rd-leading rusher? That is saying a lot considering RBs here from Herschel to Hill.
Would you say Dez Bryant is an all-time great too?

Cebrin

Reaction score

LInk

But that is rude, RG you socks maven, to deen to direct Zeke's professional and financial future.
Tha is presumptuous!! Arrogant! I believe you, RG, tarnished your image in a couple of cities.

Just like Jerald told Zeke, "It's business." Right you are govnor, right you are. Yet ...

What? :huh:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Our fat little former RB is gonna do what he does best. Go grub around for as much money as he can get. Go get your money grub grub. No one cares.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Appreciation? Seriously? You think he served the team? He had plenty of chances to acknowledge his declining production via his contract but did he? No! He blocked, and got tough yards. That was his job! Not something that was optional. He did the job of a fullback. It was not out of allegiance, but instead it was out of a lack of ability and he made a crappy fullback at that.

Strip the name off the jersey and any player that was paid top money but bottom feeder production has one fate and that is getting cut.

Anyone that appreciates Zeke I got no problem with. He had some good years even great years but for me, he declared that the money was more important then the teams goals. He got what he gave and some.
He did everything they asked him to do. Play hurt. Play friggin center. And yes...block for an inconsistent o line.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He played hurt for several games the last two years.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He did everything they asked him to do. Play hurt. Play friggin center. And yes...block for an inconsistent o line.
And they paid him to do what they needed him to do. Paid him well. What they didn’t ask him to do was miss games due to suspension and hold out of training camp and beyond for a contract extension. I get and respect your appreciation for him. I got no quarrels but I think he’s gotten more than given on this team. Salud.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They run different plays.

What's the numbers on the same plays up the middle?

You don't know do ya?

Even on the same plays tony had to showcase his speed to the outside when he SHOULD have been chewing on REAL yards up the field.

Our #2 have always had obscene numbers. In fact Tony's are a little shy. But we are about to find out. Can Tony be the #1RB....beat up a fresh defense and get game planned?

We'll see...nobody knows. He's never done it before.
Pollard started against the Bears and Packers last season when Zeke was injured and had 131 and 115 yards in those games.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

LInk

Im drunk and i have no idea what I just read