Sugar Bowl - LSU vs ND

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Note to Terry Bradshaw: At no time, past or present, has DeMarcus Ware played QB for the LSU Tigers

:banghead:

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
I like that #21 CB for LSU. He got a bad call for that PI, but I dont think they've been able to complete a pass on him. Landry can def hit. I haven't really noticed him much in covg, save for the int on the tip drill.

I really wouldn't mind J'Marcus Russell. He has a lot to learn, but I think he may end up a stud in the NFL.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
ND should never accept a bowl game again... its a pathetic thing to watch!!!

Aikbach

Reaction score
jimmy40;1286139 said:
He wasn't that great at Okie State and this is Saban's team. Let him win something first.
Ok ST,. fell off without him, this isn't Saban's team, LSU always gets terrific recruiting even if the seniors played for Saban.

He's won the past two years, I would be willing to give him a shot if Parcells retires and I have a hunch Jerry shares that sentiment.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats to ND for MAKING HISTORY tonight. Another one for the record books.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Double Trouble;1286151 said:
He might've had to start with Saban's team, but Saban left him a ton of talent. IMO, LSU is the 2nd best team in the country. They outplayed Auburn and LSU, but made silly mistakes and gave those games away. There are a bunch of guys we're watching tonight that will be drafted, mostly from LSU.
How did they outplay themselves?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I'm a HS kid in Oklahoma...I have a chance to play major college football......do I go to OU rich with tradition and winning or OSU who has done well under Miles, but still hasn't won anything.......

OU it is

If Miles had the talent that OU, Texas, LSU could get, he would win more and have a better shot to win the national title....unfortunately he didn't have that chance at OSU, but still beat OU two or three times....

Now he is at LSU and has all those Louisiana and East Texas athletes at his disposal....I see him being far more successful at LSU than he ever could have been at OSU.........tradition sure is a wonderful recruiting tool.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Biggems;1286176 said:
I'm a HS kid in Oklahoma...I have a chance to play major college football......do I go to OU rich with tradition and winning or OSU who has done well under Miles, but still hasn't won anything.......

OU it is

If Miles had the talent that OU, Texas, LSU could get, he would win more and have a better shot to win the national title....unfortunately he didn't have that chance at OSU, but still beat OU two or three times....

Now he is at LSU and has all those Louisiana and East Texas athletes at his disposal....I see him being far more successful at LSU than he ever could have been at OSU.........tradition sure is a wonderful recruiting tool.
Miles can handle the next level. If you want tradition Dallas has it.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
well like i said its not a shock that ND got a beat down against a real team... AGAIN!!! what is that 9 straight bowl games that they have lost???

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
15-35 for 148

2 Tds
2 Int's and it should have been 3.

This guys going to be the #1 pick in the draft?:confused:

When Troy Smith is available?:D

GO BUCKS!

troy_smith.jpg

hank2k

Reaction score
I want Miles as our next HC. Also the Boise State guy and Bob Petrino.If ND had pulled the upset I would have wanted Weis. Why? Because it is the last thing I saw on television.

Whoever wins next mondays natl title game I also want as our next head coach, especially if he waves his fist in the air and gets his guys "fired up".

dre1614

Reaction score
Les Miles is one cocky and arrogant coach.

Can he handle the failures of the NFL? because every coach goes through it

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1286199 said:
15-35 for 148

2 Tds
2 Int's and it should have been 3.

This guys going to be the #1 pick in the draft?:confused:

When Troy Smith is available?:D

GO BUCKS!

troy_smith.jpg

What'd you think he was gonna do against LSU? 30-35, 390 yds and 8 TD's?
He doesn't have the cast to do any better than he did, IMO.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
brady quinn -
19-19 vs non-service academies.
"the closing chapter on a legendary career"

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;1286237 said:
What'd you think he was gonna do against LSU? 30-35, 390 yds and 8 TD's?
He doesn't have the cast to do any better than he did, IMO.

Total garbage. This is the 'first overall pick' the 'heisman favorite to start the season'. He played like crap, like he did against Michigan, like he did against USC. He threw high and behind WR's ALL game.