Sunday Divisional Rounds Games

Motorola

Reaction score
Incredible. Mahomes just knows how to do it with no names, makes everyone on the team better.
I will be honest - after watching and reviewing how BUF and KC finished up their regular seasons- I thought the Chiefs would lose tonight.
Their offense was pretty much pedestrian (when they weren't out of sync).
But their defense was borderline magnificent pointwise___

In their 11 wins - gave up a maximum 20 points twice...and in the other 9 victories- 17 points or less.
In KC's 6 losses___
Gave up 27 points 1x, 24 points 1x, 21 points 2x, 20 points 2x.
And I didn't even bother to research whether some of their opponents points were the result of turnover scores.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
NFC Championship.

The team that beat the snot out of Dallas

versus

the team that lost to Dallas because the coach was too stubborn to take the game into overtime.

It will be interesting to see what Dan Campbell will do IF the Lions can keep it close and create a similar overtime situation, lol.
Ogre Campbell will go for it all game

tomokawan

Reaction score
That's what it's all about. Elevating your teammates. Mahomes, Magic, Bird, Brady, Montana, Staubach, Aikman. Made their teammates better. Cowboys don't have anyone currently who can do the same.
Bird and Magic did not make their teammates better. They had all star rosters. Brady, Lebron in Cleveland, MJ made their teammates better.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Bird and Magic did not make their teammates better. They had all star rosters. Brady, Lebron in Cleveland, MJ made their teammates better.
I guess we agree to disagree about Magic (I'm L.A. born and bred and a Lakers fan) and Bird (I still hear it from Celtic fans), and it's all good.
LeBron in Cleveland the second time around, definitely.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
NFC Championship.
The team that beat the snot out of Dallas
versus
the team that lost to Dallas because the coach was too stubborn to take the game into overtime.

It will be interesting to see what Dan Campbell will do IF the Lions can keep it close and create a similar overtime situation, lol.
All I can say is watch out for intentional tripping and underhanded trickery.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This is actually a pretty cool site showing playoff records for active QBs: https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-qb-playoff-wins-active-qbs

The top of the heap is Mahomes and a bunch of old guys

Mahomes 13-3
Rodgers 12-10
Flacco 10-6
Wilson 9-7

Then you have Allen and Goff, with Purdy creeping up

Allen 5-5
Goff 5-3
Garopollo 5-2
Stafford 4-4
Purdy 3-1
Hill 3-3
Mariota 3-4

Then the 2 win guys

Hurts 2-3
Mayfield 2-2
Tannehill 2-3
Jackson 2-3
Prescott 2-5

Qcard

Reaction score
This is actually a pretty cool site showing playoff records for active QBs: https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-qb-playoff-wins-active-qbs

The top of the heap is Mahomes and a bunch of old guys

Mahomes 13-3
Rodgers 12-10
Flacco 10-6
Wilson 9-7

Then you have Allen and Goff, with Purdy creeping up

Allen 5-5
Goff 5-3
Garopollo 5-2
Stafford 4-4
Purdy 3-1
Hill 3-3
Mariota 3-4

Then the 2 win guys

Hurts 2-3
Mayfield 2-2
Tannehill 2-3
Jackson 2-3
Prescott 2-5
Dan Orlovsky just shifted the Narrative….QB Greatness in the Playoffs depends on how many points your defense gives up

Dak Haters on the Witness Stand :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I will be honest - after watching and reviewing how BUF and KC finished up their regular seasons- I thought the Chiefs would lose tonight.
Their offense was pretty much pedestrian (when they weren't out of sync).
But their defense was borderline magnificent pointwise___

In their 11 wins - gave up a maximum 20 points twice...and in the other 9 victories- 17 points or less.
In KC's 6 losses___
Gave up 27 points 1x, 24 points 1x, 21 points 2x, 20 points 2x.
And I didn't even bother to research whether some of their opponents points were the result of turnover scores.
They just have that "IT" factor when it comes to playoff mode and just elevate their play.