Sunday gameday thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Brady should have rode off into the sunset after his last Tampa Super Bowl. I get his competitiveness, but sure would have been more honorable than going out like this.

terra

Reaction score
He pulled off a few comeback wins in his 40s, though, which was crazy for someone that age in those days. He looks like he's 60.

and back then you could really assault the QB. You look at some of the hits staubach took; if a player did that today he would be banned for life

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I’m really pulling for the Saints to win the division. They have a solid defense and might be a tougher matchup but I think we can beat them. On top of it, it gives the Eagles a worse draft pick since they own the Saints first round pick. So I’m hoping the Cards will pull this one out.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
He pulled off a few comeback wins in his 40s, though, which was crazy for someone that age in those days. He looks like he's 60.

AND he was probably smoking cigarettes in the locker before the game and at halftime.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
40,000 Packer fans would manage to get tickets at AT&T and make more noise than our 50,000

Yeah they would. When you’re used to waiting decades for a season pass, and watching games outside in -30 degree weather… coming to Dallas and Jerry World that seats 100,000 is like a holiday.

Motorola

Reaction score

I remember that season - 1970.
George Blanda is just as interwoven in the Raiders mystique as Stabler, Tatum, Madden, Branch, Hendricks,...and all the other greats for that franchise.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This game looked a lot better, two playoff teams from last season, when they put together the schedule. What a crap fest.