Sunday gameday thread

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He pulled off a few comeback wins in his 40s, though, which was crazy for someone that age in those days. He looks like he's 60.

He had prolly around 3/4 of a foot on his kicking foot no toes

RonWashington

Reaction score
The worst part of the Gregory WWE moment it distracted from Tracy Wolfson screen time . Poor timing Randy as always .

RS12

Reaction score
TB12 not throwing outside the hashes nearly as well as he used to. Horrible pick.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brady picked off again. Bucs offense is a mess. Arizona is 31st in points allowed per game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tom looks the part tonight of a QB who is past his prime. I have no doubt that he can still play on the right team but Tampa isn’t one of them.

Motorola

Reaction score
I have this game on in the background and my daughter who knows diddly about football goes ‘These guys suck.’

She’s five years old.
Possible future in football at various levels

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Come on over and let’s smoke some meat. I have a Big Green Egg so some smoking secrets are always welcome.
I have a Weber Smokey mountain modified to seal better the door on them sucks And a large offset smoker Oklahoma Joe Cant decide which one I like best Things can go bad real fast on the offset if the fire gets to hot It is hard to overheat the Weber The big green egg is a good one holds heat well

Last edited:

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I have a Weber Smokey mountain modified to seal better the door on them sucks And a large offset smoker Cant decide which one I like best Things can go bad real fast on the offset if the fire gets to hot It is hard to overheat the Weber The big green egg is a good one

I love the Egg it holds temp so well. It’s like an outside oven and is so efficient. I’ll put a brisket in overnight and will go to bed with the confidence that I can sleep like a baby while my meat cooks. They are pricey but I was lucky and found a place in Hurst where I got my whole set up(xl egg, nest handler, side tables plate setter) for like 1300 bucks. I love it!