Sunday gameday thread

Motorola

Reaction score
DAMNYUM ---is NBC gonna show Brady sitting on the bench everytime the Cardinals have the ball!?!?!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The only team eliminated from winning the NFC South is Atlanta. It'd be a shocker if the Saints win at Philly, so it's probably coming down to Carolina-Tampa Bay.

Mannix

Reaction score
The Packers are not good. There is no way that the Packers beat the Cowboys in Dallas.
40,000 Packer fans would manage to get tickets at AT&T and make more noise than our 50,000

Motorola

Reaction score
The only team eliminated from winning the NFC South is Atlanta. It'd be a shocker if the Saints win at Philly, so it's probably coming down to Carolina-Tampa Bay.
And i'm pulling for the Panthers.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t care who we play in the playoffs. If the defense doesn’t show up and offer a little resistance, we won’t win. But I have hope both offense and defense improves over the next two weeks.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Can you imagine Carolina winning the NFC South? A little over a month ago, they were a 2-7 disaster. They’d fired their head coach. They’d benched and waived their starting quarterback. They’d had a fire sale on any player with any trade value. They were going nowhere, knew they were going nowhere, and accepted it.

Now, they control their own destiny.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He’s an idiot and I’ve said so many times on this board. I wouldn’t even know who is, if there wasn’t another idiot here who keeps posting his videos about Dak. Lol

He is constantly trashing Dak and yet at the same time was going out of his way to make excuses for Russell Wilson by blaming the players and coaches for the Broncos struggles. After he predicted for the Broncos to be Super Bowl contenders. Going out of his way to defend Wilson in situations he would harshly criticize Dak for being in or getting himself into.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He is constantly trashing Dak and yet at the same time was going out of his way to make excuses for Russell Wilson by blaming the players and coaches for the Broncos struggles. After he predicted for the Broncos to be Super Bowl contenders. Going out of his way to defend Wilson in situations he would harshly criticize Dak for being in or getting himself into.

I don’t take him seriously, sometimes I wonder how people like him get the platform they have to do this. He says all kinds of crap to get viewers. If you go through some of his videos he contradicts himself, especially when it comes to Dak. He’ll say one thing about Dak then a few weeks later he’s saying the complete opposite. He’s a complete idiot! I would love to be on his show and challenge him on some of the things he’s said.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those types of holding calls are never in Dallas favor. I've seen much worse without a second look.

Motorola

Reaction score
Can you imagine Carolina winning the NFC South? A little over a month ago, they were a 2-7 disaster. They’d fired their head coach. They’d benched and waived their starting quarterback. They’d had a fire sale on any player with any trade value. They were going