Sunday gameday thread

Carson

Reaction score
Wrong if Green Bay gets in Minnesota would be 3 seed because they would half to lose to Green Bay which would give 2 to San f
i was completely predicting Trace McSorley upsets the Niners week 18

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t even believe Nantz and Romo are sporting those sweaters. Romo looks beyond ridiculous in that sweater. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I can't believe they are doing this horrible game.

What a way to spend Christmas. I’m sure the schedule makers never dreamed it would be that bad a match up. The Rams were coming off a Super Bowl win and everyone thought Denver would be great with Russell Wilson. Lol

Motorola

Reaction score
When the schedule was created last spring they did not think the defending NFL Champions would crash and burn, along with the supposedly up-and-coming AFC West contenders with an accomplished veteran QB joining the team ... turning out to be just as bad?

You can state the same about the game later on tonight.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I was never a fan, even at Alabama.

He was playing very well at one point this season, but has probably been figured out.

He is like an extreme Dak. Sometimes he makes incredible plays and other you can’t understand what he was thinking.

As I’ve said 600 times here, I’m not the biggest Dak fan but we are damned lucky to have him, and replacing him would require several years and a ton of luck.
Tua's stats are jaded because of his WR tandem. They will make any QB look good once they get the ball. Tua is small and really doesn't have any zip on the ball. I would much rather hae Herbert and his arm..any day, any time.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

NFL probably figured they were getting a match up between two teams who they thought were going to be contending for the playoffs and Super Bowl at this time of the season.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Broncos trade for Russell Wilson, will be talked about as one of the worse trades in NFL history.

Motorola

Reaction score
I would love and rather have Nantz and Romo call Cowboys game. C'mon Fox spend some money and buy their contact out.
That ain't gonna happen.
ESPN put the money bag in front of Aikman and Buck to leave FOX.
Even if FOX went after the duo ----CBS would back up the Brinks Truck to their homes.... to keep them in the house.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see what the Broncos do with Russell Wilson during the off-season. I don’t know his contract details, but they may be stuck with him with all the money and draft picks they gave up for him. He would be a very expensive backup.