Sunday gameday thread

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s going to be interesting to see what the Broncos do with Russell Wilson during the off-season. I don’t know his contract details, but they may be stuck with him with all the money and draft picks they gave up for him. He would be a very expensive backup.
They're screwed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They're screwed.

Wilson looked washed up in Seattle. This is basically why they moved on from him. Denver was hoping to hit lightning in a bottle twice by bringing in another veteran QB who won a SB and this one backfired.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seattle looks like geniuses.

Got all those players and draft picks and got rid of Russ and his salary.
Even after grabbing a couple of cornerstones started in this last draft with those picks, they now get a very high 1st rounder to go with theirs this year.

Niiiice

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wilson looked washed up in Seattle. This is basically why they moved on from him. Denver was hoping to hit lightning in a bottle twice by bringing in another veteran QB who won a SB and this one backfired.
I had been giving benefit of the doubt with what seemed like a deteriorating offensive line in Seattle, but looks like it was more him than anything. Could also be a bit of having a new coaching staff that looks to be pretty incompetent.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Broncos/Rams game is only relevant to Detroit and Seattle in this upcoming draft
:laugh:

Current draft top 7

1. Texans 2-12-1
  2. Bears 3-12
  3. Broncos (owned by Seahawks) 4-10
  4. Rams (owned by Lions) 4-11
  5. Cards 4-10
  6. Colts 4-9-1
  7. Falcons 5-10

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Baker is enjoying the Rams offensive scheme--even if they are missing all of their playmakers.

Nothing spectacular but playing a nice game so far.

12-13 119 yards and 2Tds with 2/3 of the game left to go vs a good pass defense.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'll say it again - this season's Russell Wilson is probably the worst QB I've ever seen on an NFL field. Certainly the worst starter.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Pretty dumb on baker’s part. The ball is still in play if it hits the cross bar. It could have bounced straight up in the air and been picked off. That would have been funny.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Seattle looks like geniuses.

Got all those players and draft picks and got rid of Russ and his salary.
Even after grabbing a couple of cornerstones started in this last draft with those picks, they now get a very high 1st rounder to go with theirs this year.

Niiiice

Any QB worth trading so much are the types of QB that wouldn't be traded. Bills and Chiefs wouldn't trade their QBs for all King Midas' silver

DFWJC

Reaction score
Any QB worth trading so much are the types of QB that wouldn't be traded. Bills and Chiefs wouldn't trade their QBs for all King Midas' silver
Nor Bengals or maybe Chargers

After than, I suspect all are fair game