Sunday gameday thread

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm going in and out of the StreamEasf feed -
Just got connected to the Nickelodeon Slime Broadcast when the Rams scored their last TD:p:D
FOR THE KIDS

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wilson’s contract guarantees him $161,000,000 and the earliest out for Denver is 2026 but the team will take a 31 million cap hit.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Big improvement by Mayfield over last week's egg laid vs Green Bay.
Nice game so far!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Tua's stats are jaded because of his WR tandem. They will make any QB look good once they get the ball. Tua is small and really doesn't have any zip on the ball. I would much rather hae Herbert and his arm..any day, any time.
There are times when Tua looks like he is shot putting the ball. Theres not a ton on it at times.

They also need to have him run more often.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol remember all of the media claiming how Dallas would fail without him and he was such a huge loss

lmao
I wish some of our fans would troll him on Twitter. He acted like Dallas didn't do him any favors by sticking by him those years he was suspended

JustChip

Reaction score
Hard to believe how far he has fallen since Denver paid him.
Not really. Getting paid changes nothing to keep him from stupid decisions and plays like in the SF game last year. If anything, it amplifies them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo’s voice doesn’t sound quite as scratchy after listening to Boomer Esiason.

Motorola

Reaction score
It is a Rams blowout so far at halftime.
But it was worth tuning in to see Nance and Romo - and probably all members of the CBS broadcast team - wearing ugly Xmas sweaters.
What Jim and Tony are wearing now:omg::lmao::lmao2::facepalm::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They’ll be irrelevant for years. Wouldn’t be so bad if it was a straight free agent signing, but giving up the draft capital is a killer.
When researching his contract I came across an article from Broncos Insider dated March 2022 that said the Broncos got a bargain. :facepalm: