Sunday games thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The sad part is 'fans' like you not being happy with a win and still dwelling on something that happened over a week ago.
A week ago? Our defense has sucked for more than a month. When was the last time they held anyone to 20 points.

mldardy

Reaction score
Even if the Giants win today I would think they play to win next Sunday against Philly . Can’t NY improve its WC seed with back to back season ending wins ?
I think so. If Wash wins today they would still be a game behind the NYG so they would probably want to win next week to keep the 6 seed. NYG can't move up but can move down I think.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They should be.

But it looks like it will work out for them anyway: giants are smacking the Colts, whichever Giants will rest all their starters next week against Philly, as they'll have nothing to play for.

Philly will "back in" to the #1 seed...but with soany injuries they may be ripe for an upset
I keep seeing that Giants will rest players next week if they win today..... I'm not sure about that.

Giants still blame Philly for resting starters against Washington a couple years ago which kept them from winning the division. They now have a chance to get revenge by knocking Philly out the number 1 seed and NFC East winner

slick325

Reaction score
I think so. If Wash wins today they would still be a game behind the NYG so they would probably want to win next week to keep the 6 seed. NYG can't move up but can move down I think.

Thanks for the ray of hope.