Sunday games thread

reddyuta

Reaction score
All we had to do is keep Minshew in the pocket but we dont have the personnel like the Saints to do that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Donald just fumbled it away-gonna be 14-14 soon:facepalm: Tampa vs Carolina...

Motorola

Reaction score
Even if the Giants win today I would think they play to win next Sunday against Philly . Can’t NY improve its WC seed with back to back season ending wins ?
No.
Giants' ending season going 10-6-1 ain't enough cause Eagles and Cowboys have 13 and 12 wins respectively.
NYG 6th seed ay best.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Giants winning pretty much means the eagles game doesn’t mean anything:(

Puck 6 for NY. 21 to 3 now

The funny thing was, the Giant coach made such a huge deal about Philly resting their starters a couple years ago, costing giants a playoff bid, and accused them of not respecting the sanctity of the game.

NOW, it will be their time to respect the sanctity of the game, and play all their starters in a game that's meaningless to their playoff seeding.

I'm sure they aren't the biggest hypocrites in the world, and will play everyone all game.

Man....I hate the giants

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If the Iggles lose this game and it is an arse whooping, lets say 27-3, I can hear all the talking heads tomorrow.... well, its really hard to play with your back up qb. Ive still lost no faith in the Eagles since Hurts will be back soon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Bad sequence in a few games

Washinton took lead 7-3
Giants romping 21-3 after pick 6
Bucs close the gap to 7-14, and the Panthers lose fumble, so Bucs going to score more
Eagles get turnover