Sunday games thread

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
LOL I can’t believe some people thought Minshew wasn’t a huge drop off from Hurts. Mentally he sucks. He can’t read the field. He has poor time management. He can light up the stat line once in a while, but he just can’t win games… A very poor man’s Prescott.

RonWashington

Reaction score
No.
Giants' ending season going 10-6-1 ain't enough cause Eagles and Cowboys have 13 and 12 wins respectively.
NYG 6th seed ay best.

So a Giants win today they start Davis Webb and a bunch of nobodies against the Eagles . Can’t count on the Colts for any help .

Sydla

Reaction score
I’ll take it but NO really needed to punch that in goal to go. Settling for three could come back to bite them.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I keep seeing that Giants will rest players next week if they win today..... I'm not sure about that.

Giants still blame Philly for resting starters against Washington a couple years ago which kept them from winning the division. They now have a chance to get revenge by knocking Philly out the number 1 seed and NFC East winner

Here's another reason to hate the Giants:

Nick Foles (colts) just got hurt. He was lying on his back flopping around in pain.

Kayvon Thibbedeux lays down next to him and starts doing a sack celebration, making fake snow angles, as Foles rolled around in pain.

I think fellow Giants came and yanked Kyvon up so he would stop making an azz of himself.

Reaction score
Justin Fields out. The great Nathan Peterman in

Looks like a possible concussion

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Devonte’ Smith limping off the field… LOL hurt on a useless play… Eagles coaches and defence are completely sucking today…Nice to see. One and done.