Sunday games thread

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Some of the fan base here better start getting skeered of the panthers instead if the bucs.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Brady is like a Tardigrade,you can never kill him off.this game will go down to the wire.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Nope, he's probably just excited to prove someone wrong.

Don't know, seems like there are some Cowboys fans on this forum who loves praising the Eagles. So the more the Eagles win, the more they can say "Didn't I tell you how great the Eagles are?"

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Don't know, seems like there are some Cowboys fans on this forum who loves praising the Eagles. So the more the Eagles win, the more they can say "Didn't I tell you how great the Eagles are?"
Or maybe, just maybe, they try to be a little bit impartial… You can respect your opponent while the same time hoping that they lose.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I remember Jimmy saying he would’ve never traded Herschel Walker in 89 had the Cowboys had a good team. The Panthers had given up on this season and were playing for next year and the future. I would find it pretty funny if the Panthers make the playoffs and run into San Francisco and McCafferty does a number on them. Lol
Also the Panthers just ran for 320 yards in 1 game without McCaffrey.

As far as them meeting the 49ers in the playoffs is exactly why you don't trade within the division or conference

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
At this point everyone is tired of the cheating
Pre Madonna Tom Brady. They just want him gone.