Sunday games thread

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Reminder the Panthers number one corner is practice sqaud josh norman. Noone should be shocked Brady light them up.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Welp.......Tommy boy and Mike Evans caught fire right on que......Bucs it is I guess!

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Giants will not rest their starters. Remember at the end of 2020? Well the eagles tanked that game to the Commanders and that game knocked the Giants out of the playoffs. Giants will come in on fire wanting to ruin it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bucs will be tough at home! If you don't blow them out like the Bengals did, they will hang around and win it. And I don't think the Cowboys have what it takes to blow out a Brady team

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Giants aren't beating the Eagles next week. No incentive, and they'll have to get read for the 49ers - no small task.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Bro you’re an eagles troll everyone knows this. Our offense torched that overrated Philly D/

No I'm not. I'm a Cowboys fan.

Probably a bigger one than you!

Do YOU have cool cowboy boots and 10 gallon hat with star on it? I even have one of those sweet bolo ties. I bleed silver and poo blue. Do you? (Not a question)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
First year coach, young team and they want to prove that making the dance was no fluke. Not to mention having the chance to send the iggles on a three game losing streak to end the season. I expect them to give them a really good fight....IMO.

From your keyboard to God’s eyes.