Sunday games thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Going through all these scenarios, I would feel a lot better if this defense was what is was earlier in the season. I don't like going into the playoffs with Dak having to carry the load. It has never turned out well in the post season.

Carson

Reaction score
They were dead at 4-8, had only won ONCE out of EIGHT games (against guess who?) and now they're looking very much alive.
Likely means our only two losses since Philly were against playoff teams

Mannix

Reaction score
What....what? I thought for the #1 seed, all we needed in the final 2 weeks was 2 Philly losses and a Minny loss....so we need a SF loss too? I've not heard that mentioned the entire week!!!

Dakota

Reaction score
LOL, he really said this.

Imagine if Hurts doesn't make it back. Minshew is not Nick Foles. He is horrible. Without Hurts, the eagles are a bad team. We definately have a shot here. I didn't want to have to play on the road in philly and we may not have to.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
What....what? I thought that all we needed going into this weekend was 2 Philly losses and a Minny loss....so we need a SF too? I've not heard that mentioned the entire week!!!

We need SF to lose once. They have the same number of losses but a better conference record.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What....what? I thought for the #1 seed, all we needed in the final 2 weeks was 2 Philly losses and a Minny loss....so we need a SF loss too? I've not heard that mentioned the entire week!!!
yea. 9-2 in conference and Dallas is 8-3

gmb1

Reaction score
Vikings are a bunch of frauds. I've said this all season.

There is a part of me that thinks Cowboys get #2 seed and play the Packers. NFL would love McCarthy coaching against Rodgers.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Basically we have like a 2% chance of getting #1 seed, not worth worrying about.
Basically u need 3 things to happen along with a cowboys win. A vikings loss (looks likely). A niners loss (about to be trailing at halftime), and an eagles loss against the giants.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not afraid of Brady for the simple reason the Bucs are not that good a team. And Brady does flash the old magic now and then but you look and can see that age is catching up with him.
Yes , but he could pull that magic one more time. Would be just our luck. I’d of much rather gone to New Orleans or Carolina.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Basically u need 3 things to happen along with a cowboys win. A vikings loss (looks likely). A niners loss (about to be trailing at halftime), and an eagles loss against the giants.

The Raiders will blow it like always.

But if the Raiders and Packers win today we have a chance, however Giants have nothing to play for they already clinched playoff spot so no motive to win against Eagles.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
It's almost like its hard to win in the NFL and even bad teams like the Raiders and Titans can hang with good teams.