Sunday games thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
I was giving the Vikings the L for todays game already.

Oh I just checked also the 49ers would need to lose a game. They would get #1 seed over us because they have a better Conference record. So #1 seed is highly unlikely.

DFWJC

Reaction score
We didn't think the saints would either,I'm thinking the giants will win.jmo
They would have a chance if they play their starters.
Not sure they will though, as they are locked in as the 6 seed regardless.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have to say it is tough going 26 years without anything to speak of as far as post season play. But it must be like having leprosy being a Vikings fan. They have been in the Big Game several times and have never won. Just must be brutal.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Oh I just checked also the 49ers would need to lose a game. They would get #1 seed over us because they have a better Conference record. So #1 seed is highly unlikely.
Got it. Thanks. I would love to somehow come away with that #1 seed!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Packers are unstoppable right now...it would not surprise anyone to see Brady and Rodgers advance to the divisional round

Alweezy

Reaction score
It is possible though not likely.

That's not too bad a draw right there.. there's a lot of good in that sequence of games if it was seeded that way. I like that we would basically get a 2nd shot at GB, a divisional team in round 2, and have a few weeks to see if SF comes back to earth.. or alternatively play an overachiever in the NFCG.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Packers are unstoppable right now...it would not surprise anyone to see Brady and Rodgers advance to the divisional round

They were dead at 4-8, had only won ONCE out of EIGHT games (against guess who?) and now they're looking very much alive.