Sunday games thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know, IM old... but there is nothing worse than when some back up qb gets a start and they put the camera on the guys family every time he makes a play.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Basically we have like a 2% chance of getting #1 seed, not worth worrying about.

I thought we just need the Eagles to lose and we need to win our game, or am I missing something?

If that’s the case, how is it just a 2% chance?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Imagine if we had struggled against Denver like the chiegs....oh the horror
Imagine us losing to the horrible Raiders like the niners are right now... this forum would be calling for Mike to be fired at the half. How will the niners even win a playoff game the way that defense is getting smoked by this back up qb

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Basically we have like a 2% chance of getting #1 seed, not worth worrying about.

I will take winning the division and a possible 2 seed, But winning the division will be great even if a 3rd seed.
Then we will get meltdowns over the GB and Jacksonville losses threads and whining for a week.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
So the Niners, who everyone in the media has as the scariest team in the NFL once the playoffs start right now can't stop a dude name Jarrett Stidham? Raiders have scored 17 pts. And this is the team that is supposed to stop Dallas?

Jayinem

Reaction score
I will take winning the division and a possible 2 seed, But winning the division will be great even if a 3rd seed.
Then we will get meltdowns over the GB and Jacksonville losses threads and whining for a week.

Unless the Giants backups beat the Eagles who will have everything to play for, it's all a moot point. Giants have no motive to win that game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
long shot, but who wins a tie breaker between us and niners if we win the division

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Imagine if we had struggled against Denver like the chiegs....oh the horror
Imagine us losing to the horrible Raiders like the niners are right now... this forum would be calling for Mike to be fired at the half. How will the niners even win a playoff game the way that defense is getting smoked by this back up qb
Well we did both of those things last year...

Alweezy

Reaction score
Basically u need 3 things to happen along with a cowboys win. A vikings loss (looks likely). A niners loss (about to be trailing at halftime), and an eagles loss against the giants.
Now switching to the Raiders game. This Packers game has been a disgrace :lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Packers/ Lions game of the week next Sunday.

Just when we thought the NFC was wide open, here comes Brady and Rodgers. Lol

Don’t ever count out heart of a champion,

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vikings better get it in gear, I don’t want GB in the playoffs.
I know there are playoff seeds in play for if we win the division. However I been told we have no chance on that. I see it 50 times a day.

Aven8

Reaction score
Vikings better get it in gear, I don’t want GB in the playoffs.
I know there are playoff seeds in play for if we win the division. However I been told we have no chance on that. I see it 50 times a day.

If GB gets in they will play 2nd seed and if they win they play Philly next. We wouldn’t see them until NFC title game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Packers/ Lions game of the week next Sunday.

Just when we thought the NFC was wide open, here comes Brady and Rodgers. Lol

Don’t ever count out heart of a champion,

That may very well be the SNF game. Unless the Ravens and Bengals are playing for the division.