Sunday games thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If this week tells you anything, it’s that any team can lose any week of the season to any team.

Not a single heavyweight has looked good today.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Imagine if we had struggled against Denver like the chiegs....oh the horror
Imagine us losing to the horrible Raiders like the niners are right now... this forum would be calling for Mike to be fired at the half. How will the niners even win a playoff game the way that defense is getting smoked by this back up qb

As it turns out, the Cowboys aren't the only playoff contending team who isn't going out every time blowing out and dominating from start to finish, every bad team and "Inferior" team they have played this season. But from the reactions of some, they act like the Cowboys are the only team in the NFL universe who does things like playing down to their competition.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I know, IM old... but there is nothing worse than when some back up qb gets a start and they put the camera on the guys family every time he makes a play.

I've always thought of it like Graduation day. Probably was a lot of sacrifice to get to the level of the NFL, and the first start is a big deal. I actually appreciate seeing the families getting their shine too now that I'm older.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Jefferson on the sidelines throwing his helmet, yelling at coaches, and slamming his helmet again. Absolute tool!

gmb1

Reaction score
Packers/ Lions game of the week next Sunday.

Just when we thought the NFC was wide open, here comes Brady and Rodgers. Lol

Don’t ever count out heart of a champion,
You're right. I wouldn't be shocked if Brady wins it all again :rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Jefferson on the sidelines throwing his helmet, yelling at coaches, and slamming his helmet again. Absolute tool!

I agree. I will begrudgingly accept trading him for a conditional seventh rounder and Coakley.