Sunday games thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
Skins need the Packers and I think the Seahawks to lose. At least one of them if not both.

More than that, they need the Packers to lose this game, then the Lions need to beat the Packers next week and the Seahawks need to lose next week, and of course they have to beat us.

Alweezy

Reaction score
If our getting the one seed boils down to the Giants beating the Eagles and us beating the Commanders next week, there is no way Hurts doesn't play. So does that mean they are risking his health going into the playoffs? :grin:
Hurts will have to play. If he doesn't play, the Eagles tip their hand at the extent of his injury.

NY will announce starters all week in order to force Philly's hand.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Vikings are currently at
More than that, they need the Packers to lose this game, then the Lions need to beat the Packers next week and the Seahawks need to lose next week.
Point is if Green Bay and Seattle win they are out of it already. Obviously if these games both flip then Washington will have something to play for. But if the scores hold they won't.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Vikings are currently at

Point is if Green Bay and Seattle win they are pretty much out of it already. Obviously if these games both flip then Washington will have something to play for. But if the scores hold they won't.

If just Green Bay wins they're out, both Green Bay and Detroit are 8-8 and face next week one will win and be 9-8 and take the final playoff spot. Unless they tie then I'm not sure but that's very unlikely.

NickZepp

Reaction score
If just Green Bay wins they're out, both Green Bay and Detroit are 8-8 and face next week one will win and be 9-8 and take the final playoff spot. Unless they tie then I'm not sure but that's very unlikely.

Point is Washington isn't officially eliminated yet but they will be soon.

Jayinem

Reaction score
It looks like Seattle is also eliminated if Green Bay wins today, barring a tie between Packers/Lions next week.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Detroit has the tie breaker over GB, didn’t they beat them in the 1st match up.

mldardy

Reaction score
Vikings are frauds, Niners defense ain't all that. Want to see the spin on this one from people on here and the media.

Jayinem

Reaction score

Doesn't matter they face next week and have the same record, winner is in loser is out. (assuming GB doesn't blow this game that they're winning by 24 at half)

NickZepp

Reaction score
Pretty sure assuming GB wins today the Lions/Packers game is for a playoff spot. Although I'm not sure about other tie breakers with Seattle so I could be wrong.