Sunday games thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
I thought the SNF game was already decided - Titans vs. Jags for all the marbles.

Two teams with records of 8-8 and 7-9 get to face each other for the division, while we're 12-4 and unlikely to win our division. Seems totally fair.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Two teams with records of 8-8 and 7-9 get to face each other for the division, while we're 12-4 and unlikely to win our division. Seems totally fair.
Those are the rules, always have been. It doesn't favor us that's why you NOW don't like it. But it's fair to everyone playing in the league.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Niners may roll to the Super Bowl.
They're going to be a handful, and anyone in the NFC who beats them should gain major confidence.

willia451

Reaction score
Really frustrating that SF can rebuild 600 times in the length of time it takes Dallas to get to a divisional round. Never thought I would see a CA team 100x tougher than a TX team

What do you think u are looking at right now? It's a performance. Entertainment. Every player out there is making a business decision. Everyone of them. Nobody is going to put their body on the line. The ones that do have short careers and no money. They are probably going to have that anyway. But why not live to tell about it. Come on, dude.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Fair criticism, but I thought that was more of an indictment on cousins.

For the record, I don’t think someone with the most receiving yards in their 1st 3 seasons to start a career is a fraud.

If you cant get open until the 3rd qtr then it means you are overrated

fivetwos

Reaction score
My dear lord those JAC and GB overtime losses are so maddening in hindsight.

We'd all be celebrating here today.
It’s THAT close of a difference.

Then again, no guarantee we wouldn’t blow a one seed for the third time.