Sunday games thread

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure how McCaffery is not a Pro Bowler
He's going to end with about 1200 rushing and 750 receiving. Close to 2000 yards. Dude is outstanding

Starrlord

Reaction score
Pretty sure assuming GB wins today the Lions/Packers game is for a playoff spot. Although I'm not sure about other tie breakers with Seattle so I could be wrong.

Packers are win out and in. If the Jets beat Seahawks, then Lions are win and in next week too.

Lions need Seahawks to lose again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Seahawks have tiebreaker over Lions via win at DET earlier this season. The Packers have tiebreaker over Seahawks via conference record.
Yes, but if GB hangs on today then it becomes down to GB/ Det winner next week gets 7th seed. Sea would need a tie .

Starrlord

Reaction score
Yes, but if GB hangs on today then it becomes down to GB/ Det winner next week gets 7th seed. Sea would need a tie .

I think Lions need Seahawks to lose once more. If Seahawks win out and GB loses again, Seahawks get 7th seed.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I was at the Tampa/Carolina game. Was cool to see the GOAT pullout another game, in person. Mike Evans was going off!

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
SF defense only faced one true strong offense so far in KC.
I’d call Miami a strong offense.

I’ve been pumping up the 9ers as much as anyone, but some truth to the comment. The 9ers have had a weak schedule

Jayinem

Reaction score

No Seattle has tiebreaker over Detroit. Seattle needs to win out and have Detroit beat GB.