Sunday games thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
Lions are currently 7th seed. If they win are in. Same for Packers. Seattle loses in head to head

Seahawks beat Lions head to head in a game earlier this season, if Seahawks win today (they're winning 20-6) and win next week at home against Rams they'll be 9-8 if Lions win next week against Packers they'll be 9-8, so Seattle is in over Detroit.

Starrlord

Reaction score
Lions are currently 7th seed. If they win are in. Same for Packers. Seattle loses in head to head

The Lions have the 7th seed right now because they Seahawks game is still ongoing. The Seahawks beat the Lions earlier in the season.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
So that Fraud Justin Jefferson has 0 catches and decided to change his cleats. May he should change his route lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Lions have the 7th seed right now because they Seahawks game is still ongoing. The Seahawks beat the Lions earlier in the season.
They said at halftime assuming GB wins that next weeks winner of GB/ Det are in?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I thought we just need the Eagles to lose and we need to win our game, or am I missing something?

If that’s the case, how is it just a 2% chance?

If the Eagles, Cowboys and 49ers all finish with a 13-4 record, San Fran gets the No. 1 seed because they will have an edge on us in inter-conference wins (Dallas will have three loses to NFC teams, the Niners two losses). Both Dallas and San Francisco will have the same amount of division wins (both with 5-1). So inter-conference will be the tie breaker because the two teams didn't meet in the regular season.

Two percent chance might consider the fact that the Niners play the Cardinals their last game, the Niners are at home and the Cardinals starting quarterback is not playing, and the Cardinals have nothing to play for.

This is my understanding.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They said at halftime assuming GB wins that next weeks winner of GB/ Det are in?

I've spelled it out for you several times. Seahawks beat Lions so if they have the same record Seahawks are in and Lions are out. It's not debatable really, same record they look at head to head matchups which Seattle won.