Sunday wildcard games thread

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You know what drives me crazy about the Ravens?

After every draft all I hear is what great drafters they are. A+, A+, A+, every. Single. Year.

You'd think with all these fantastic draft picks they would have won 8 or 9 Super Bowls over the past dozen years.

Yes, they go to the playoffs most years. But they have never been a serious threat since Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed did it despite all these brilliant draft picks
If not for their awesome drafts then surely their unbeatable nature in preseason games would translate to Lombardis more often.

RS12

Reaction score
You know what drives me crazy about the Ravens?

After every draft all I hear is what great drafters they are. A+, A+, A+, every. Single. Year.

You'd think with all these fantastic draft picks they would have won 8 or 9 Super Bowls over the past dozen years.

Yes, they go to the playoffs most years. But they have never been a serious threat since Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed did it despite all these brilliant draft picks
And their QB never gets it done in the post season.

cowboyec

Reaction score
ravens beak might be writing a check their tailfeathers can't cash.

birds,man.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol John seemed annoyed. I'm surprised more coaches aren't like that in the interviews

Wangchung83

Reaction score
What’s the deal with Peters and trying to elbow Mixon below the belt? Swear he’s lucky mixon didn’t take it to him