Sunday wildcard games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
eagles have destroyed the giants for 20 years, not just this year pal.
\Doesn't matter. We see NFL history and NFL firsts all of the time. Never say "There's no way team A can beat team B." when it comes to the playoffs. I think the Eagles should approach this game based on this year's Giants team and not any Giants teams of the past.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Well I guess the good news for us is that so far 2 of the winning QB's this weekend threw multiple picks in their game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Man we should have traded a 2nd for Roquan Smith. This D would be humming with that dude

Reaction score
If you want to keep your record unscathed, I wouldn’t be picking the Cowboys tomorrow night. Just some friendly advice.:thumbup:
I've picked the Bucs. I want the bengals to win to get me to 5-0, then go 5-1 tomorrow

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
its cute to watch dallas fan hoping for a philly divisional loss, keep dreaming. i have to keep asking but what year was a last good cowboys playoffs run? eagles had like 6-7 in the 21st century, cowboys none right? not one NFCCG?
Rival fans are welcome here, but they also need to follow the site rules. This one in particular comes to mind:

#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.

Aven8

Reaction score
\Doesn't matter. We see NFL history and NFL firsts all of the time. Never say "There's no way team A can beat team B." when it comes to the playoffs. I think the Eagles should approach this game based on this year's Giants team and not any Giants teams of the past.
Right. Think the Cincy fans were a bit nervous going into KC last season against Mahomes? They didn’t flinch

Wangchung83

Reaction score
What are rival fans sites? I want to go troll them just like they do us. Fair is fair

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Man we should have traded a 2nd for Roquan Smith. This D would be humming with that dude
Great player, but the Cowboys would've had a hard time giving him the contract Baltimore gave him.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I’m sorry you were saying ?
I know More about football - sports than you can ever hope to know .

Kiss the ring and keep your mouth closed until you go out on a limb - Tough guy.
Well didn't you just show the world what an ***clown you are? It was a joke, genius. Enjoy your time here.

MikeB80

Reaction score
seriously how do the ravens go into a season with a qb who is always hurt/sick and just average to begin with and not have a high quality backup? How could they possibly allow that to happen as an organization. Why would any offensive player ever want to play in Baltimore?