Sunday wildcard games thread

cowboyec

Reaction score
if i'm in the afc...i don't think i wanna play these bengals right now.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
They definitely tried to extend him before the season, but the way it has gone lately who knows? That knee injury is taking longer than expected to heal. Hmmm...
Not mention, $240M fully guaranteed

CWR

Reaction score
The Giants are early - arriving 2 years ahead of time .

It’ll be scary when they draft and buy big in ufa .

This is our last shot before NYG takeover the NFC .

Daboll has FIVE rings 5 …

This is Bill Bellichick’s best pupil line BB was Parcells’

We had HFA last year and blew it - we never added at the deadline either.
This summer we dismantled the team in many ways .

This is it - make a run or welcome to 6-11

That's a garbage take. We have a ton of youth. Last I saw, we were the 2nd youngest roster in the league. We were also super conservative with the cap last offseason. They are setting up to be competitive long term. If you have a bone to pick, it should be the FO unwillingness to go all in.

The Giants, on the other hand, may be looking up, but they have to make decisions on their two most prominent offensive players in Barkley and JONES. Barkley is their best offensive player and Jones is kind of important too, as the qb and all. Let's not pretend they are better than us when we continue to spank them year in and year out. The recency bias on this board is moronic.

The next success from the BB coaching tree will be the first.

Reaction score
You know what drives me crazy about the Ravens?

After every draft all I hear is what great drafters they are. A+, A+, A+, every. Single. Year.

You'd think with all these fantastic draft picks they would have won 8 or 9 Super Bowls over the past dozen years.

Yes, they go to the playoffs most years. But they have never been a serious threat since Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed did it despite all these brilliant draft picks

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I’m just hoping a lot of us end up wrong tomorrow night.
I think if Dak is "on" tomorrow we stomp Brady. If he's not, we GET stomped. I don't bet, but if I did I wouldn't bet a single dollar either way at this point.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That's a garbage take. We have a ton of youth. Last I saw, we were the 2nd youngest roster in the league. We were also super conservative with the cap last offseason. They are setting up to be competitive long term. If you have a bone to pick, it should be the FO unwillingness to go all in.

The Giants, on the other hand, may be looking up, but they have to make decisions on their two most prominent offensive players in Barkley and JONES. Barkley is their best offensive player and Jones is kind of important too, as the qb and all. Let's not pretend they are better than us when we continue to spank them year in and year out. The recency bias on this board is moronic.

That dude is a giants fan, just so you know.

MikeB80

Reaction score

the giants are going to have a bunch of money going into free agency even after signing jones/barkley/lawrence. Plus they have extra draft picks.