Sunday wildcard games thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And this is my reason for not being a fan of the College Football playoff expansion. TCU had no chance in that game. Granted not many would but if they go to 8, there will be many uneven match ups.
This is an absolutely flawed way of thinking. NFL and college football are not even close to the same thing. College football is very regional and so many teams don't ever play each other. The fact TCU was a 4 seed based on their arbitrary ratings when they weren't even a top 10 team shows how bad they need expansion. TCU would have been disposed of early in the playoffs.

USC, Utah, Oregon, Clemson, Bama, LSU, Tennessee all were better than TCU and that is just off the top of my head. There would be more.

Bama absolutely was better than TCU but we have these rules in place where the committee was forced to pick TCU because they won their terrible conference. Imagine the NFL working like this and not letting it play on the field. Every other division of football at every level has a true playoffs in place except the FBS.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yes, a chance to score but never a chance to actually win. Buffalo is much better than Miami no matter who their QB was. Tua and their offense was never going to keep up with Buffalo, who was going to be scoring a lot.
you do know they split this year? combined score in 2 games was 51-50.

MikeB80

Reaction score
White is a great corner but he is not healthy from his knee surgery and doesn't run as well as he used to. Not a big deal today but next week vs the bengals he is not going to be able to recover with the wr group the bengals have. I hope hyde is ready to play next week.

Reaction score
This is an absolutely flawed way of thinking. NFL and college football are not even close to the same thing. College football is very regional and so many teams don't ever play each other. The fact TCU was a 4 seed based on their arbitrary ratings when they weren't even a top 10 team shows how bad they need expansion. TCU would have been disposed of early in the playoffs.

USC, Utah, Oregon, Clemson, Bama, LSU, Tennessee all were better than TCU and that is just off the top of my head. There would be more.

Bama absolutely was better than TCU but we have these rules in place where the committee was forced to pick TCU because they won their terrible conference. Imagine the NFL working like this and not letting it play on the field. Every other division of football at every level has a true playoffs in place except the FBS.
Makes you wonder how Michigan lost that game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The guy with the 12inch neck? :muttley:
3078620.jpg

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Yes, a chance to score but never a chance to actually win. Buffalo is much better than Miami no matter who their QB was. Tua and their offense was never going to keep up with Buffalo, who was going to be scoring a lot.
Have y'all actually seen these teams play each other? Both meetings this year was decided by 3 points. It would be close with Tua playing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think there is about 20,000 broken TV’s in Miami about now, with a beer bottle stuck in the screens.
:lmao: i am going to have to add a screen protector to min or just throw throw pillows instead. Prep for MNF LOL i typically Throw my hat or rip my jersey off and throw it LOL then put on different hat or jersey for reverse luck

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

Oregon is overrated