Sunday wildcard games thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
well i guess i was wrong. I was sure miami would get early stops and run the ball well and be down like 14-10 at halftime only to have buffalo run away with it in the fourth.

Games in buffalo are fantastic, the bills-dolphins jerseys on the field together in this stadium is one of those great things in sports.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
I don’t look at it as a money grab.
it is great for the fans, and gives them hope of a playoff run.
Just like adding the 17th game. it makes it more exciting for the fans. You have that one more game of…what if we do make it in….

The $$$$ is good for everyone also.
And this is my reason for not being a fan of the College Football playoff expansion. TCU had no chance in that game. Granted not many would but if they go to 8, there will be many uneven match ups.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
It was always over. Miami even with Tua are not even close to Buffalo, especially on the road. This game was always going to be a snoozefest. But this is what we get with these 7 seeds getting in now. They don't belong
Tua gave them a chance to score. It's a significant drop from him to the guy they have now.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
And this is my reason for not being a fan of the College Football playoff expansion. TCU had no chance in that game. Granted not many would but if they go to 8, there will be many uneven match ups.
Agreed some teams are going to get pummeled.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The Bills are THE NFL "story" this year. No early exit for them; predicting they'll break their SB curse this year.

Disagree...... the niners were like 3-4, made a trade for a stud running back, lost QBs 1 and 2 and the last player in the draft sows up and looks like Joe Montana. Thats the best story of the year IMO.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Tua gave them a chance to score. It's a significant drop from him to the guy they have now.
Yes, a chance to score but never a chance to actually win. Buffalo is much better than Miami no matter who their QB was. Tua and their offense was never going to keep up with Buffalo, who was going to be scoring a lot.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bridgewater is active to play. I'd just go with him even if not 100%