Sunday wildcard games thread

Macnalty

Reaction score
Geez I think I am seeing the Giants as a real rival next year, the coaching is way above average, I had hoped we had a longer window.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I got a used TV about half a year ago and didn't know it was 4k for like six months until I hooked up an Apple TV to it. Since then, I've been squinting to see the improvement in picture quality. I know it's there. I'm just having trouble because...well...no side-by-side comparison. The screen is only 55" so my understanding is you have to be real close and I'm usually a ways back. So, now I be like pressing by face against the glass trying to identify the difference. Sigh.
(Free) YouTube and other streaming services, like VUDU stream in 4K.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I got a used TV about half a year ago and didn't know it was 4k for like six months until I hooked up an Apple TV to it. Since then, I've been squinting to see the improvement in picture quality. I know it's there. I'm just having trouble because...well...no side-by-side comparison. The screen is only 55" so my understanding is you have to be real close and I'm usually a ways back. So, now I be like pressing by face against the glass trying to identify the difference. Sigh.
Go to Youtube and stream some 4K stuff - some videos are real nice.