Sunday wildcard games thread

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Who you all rooting for Vikings or Giants? I am sure I know the answer to this one xD

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Couple times the vikings defense has rushed 5 guys they have gotten home, I mean they are showing way to much respect to these giants wideouts. Letting them just run free, bring some pressure.

JustChip

Reaction score
Who you all rooting for Vikings or Giants? I am sure I know the answer to this one xD
I’d like to see the Giants win. They’ve a better chance to beat the Eagles if somehow Dallas beats Tampa.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
The team with the best player on the field always wins. Jefferson is the best player in the field which is why the Vikings will win. Just like Tom Brady is the best player on the field in our game and they will win.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Amazon has a really nice feed - I got a LG OLED - I highly recommend it.
I got a used TV about half a year ago and didn't know it was 4k for like six months until I hooked up an Apple TV to it. Since then, I've been squinting to see the improvement in picture quality. I know it's there. I'm just having trouble because...well...no side-by-side comparison. The screen is only 55" so my understanding is you have to be real close and I'm usually a ways back. So, now I be like pressing by face against the glass trying to identify the difference. Sigh.