Sunday wildcard games thread

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The vikings are going to have to really do something different on d. They can't just sit there with four and let the giants run up and down the field. Try something different.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This has been a fun QB duel. Both QBs playing very efficiently and taking every thing the defense is giving. Not forcing anything. Fun to watch.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this is what I see when guys score.
amiguis-juego.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
I think that at least one road team will win this week. Hopefully, it's the Cowboys.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Been saying that all season....been a HORRIFIC season for our TE's....not sure who's fault it is, but it has to improve drastically. Minnesota absolutely STOLE Hockenson!!!
Having a TE who can stretch the field really opens up your offense. And the defense has to stretch out more, causing a lot of open space in the middle. We have nothing but 4 yard outs and comebacks. Schultz piles up the catches but he doesn't really affect the game much. Defense will give you those all game long.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why can't Kellen Moore run these types of misdirection running plays and catch the defense flat footed?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You probably thought we were beating SF last year too :laugh:
You probably make assumptions about people you don't know. :muttley:

I put money on the Niners and took a lot of heat here when I mentioned it. That was a terrible match up for Dallas.