Sunday wildcard games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Prescott is way too heavy footed to have these types of designed runs. Dak is much better with these in the red zone or improvising every now and then.
He does seem a little labored in his running style now. I wonder if that is an after-effect of the broken ankle? :huh:

Hadenough

Reaction score
After watching the Dolphins hang tough with a 3rd string QB and the Giants Daniel Jones laying it all out there. If Dallas doesn't beat the BUCS they need to blow that team up and start over again. If Dak has one of those 9 - 13 point games I would cut him immediately and don't ride the plane home.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He does seem a little labored in his running style now. I wonder if that is an after-effect of the broken ankle? :huh:
Maybe. I honestly think it hurts him the most when moving around in the pocket. It's a bit of a contrast between he and Romo, I feel like Prescott has more power to get away from tackles while Romo was more light on his feet and agile in the pocket. Prescott plays bigger than he is, while I think Romo's basketball background helped him a lot with escaping sacks.

ICP

Reaction score
After watching the Dolphins hang tough with a 3rd string QB and the Giants Daniel Jones laying it all out there. If Dallas doesn't beat the BUCS they need to blow that team up and start over again. If Dak has one of those 9 - 13 point games I would cut him immediately and don't ride the plane home.
It would be nice to see Dallas go out there, make a statement and dominate. Lol, but when was the last time we saw anything like that in the post season?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th round QB vs 1st round QB, unless you're Tom Brady. One in a billion QB.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
2 plays in a row that go sideways to get into 3rd and long. 3rd down, even shovels a 3 yard pass. Did Kellen Moore morph into the Minny OC? That was as pathetic of a drive you could have to answer to stay alive for the playoffs.