Sunday wildcard games thread

starfan1

Reaction score
Geez. Looks like a trip to San Fran if we beat the BUCS.

Eagles going to have the easiest road to the Superbowl ever. Basically a giants team the have owned lately and more than likely a home game against the niners.

As good as the niners are, it might be asking too much of Mr irrelevant to outscore the eagles in Philly.
My god the slobbering over Philly is just nuts. We mopped the floor with them less than a month ago they barely beat us with rush

San Fran will mop the floor with them in Philly I would think

JJ1986

Reaction score
Geez. Looks like a trip to San Fran if we beat the BUCS.

Eagles going to have the easiest road to the Superbowl ever. Basically a giants team the have owned lately and more than likely a home game against the niners.

As good as the niners are, it might be asking too much of Mr irrelevant to outscore the eagles in Philly.
Number one seed has its rewards

jwitten82

Reaction score
My god the slobbering over Philly is just nuts. We mopped the floor with them less than a month ago they barely beat us with rush

San Fran will mop the floor with them in Philly I would think
I wouldn't say we mopped the floor with them

tyke1doe

Reaction score
All you have to do to convert 4th and 1 just have a tall quarterback and have a half back push the quarterback over the line of scrimmage.
Easy, peasy.

Reaction score
The backfield pushing the QB from behind on thkse sneaks has become a prety important part of the game. Its a huge help for the offense

fivetwos

Reaction score
SF sit home with seven days rest.

If we happen to win tomorrow, five days rest and a trip to the west coast.

Thanks Roger.

Gramps

Reaction score
Jones scrotum sack dropped guys. He absolutely balled out today. And I must say I did not at the very least expected it.