Sunday wildcard games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Geez. Looks like a trip to San Fran if we beat the BUCS.

Eagles going to have the easiest road to the Superbowl ever. Basically a giants team the have owned lately and more than likely a home game against the niners.

As good as the niners are, it might be asking too much of Mr irrelevant to outscore the eagles in Philly.

Just because the Eagles have owned the Giants in the regular season, doesn't mean they'll own the Giants in the playoffs. The Eagles didn't even have that dominating of a win against the Giants back ups. Playoffs are a whole different game, especially when a team can get hot at the right time.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter you have to live in the present. The Giants are playing much better football than the Cowboys and Daniel Jones is playing much better than Dak. They lost by only six points to Philly playing their backups last week.
How about the present year where Dak played Jones won the game and outplayed him?

MikeB80

Reaction score
The worst thing that happened to the vikings was kicking that 61 yard field goal and beating ny two weeks ago. They could have played seattle had they lost.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I really think San Fran won't have any problems with either the Giants or the Eagles in the NFC Champ game.

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Giants are early - arriving 2 years ahead of time .

It’ll be scary when they draft and buy big in ufa .

This is our last shot before NYG takeover the NFC .

Daboll has FIVE rings 5 …

This is Bill Bellichick’s best pupil line BB was Parcells’

We had HFA last year and blew it - we never added at the deadline either.
This summer we dismantled the team in many ways .

This is it - make a run or welcome to 6-11

Aven8

Reaction score
The Giants are early - arriving 2 years ahead of time .

It’ll be scary when they draft and buy big in ufa .

This is our last shot before NYG takeover the NFC .

Daboll has FIVE rings 5 …

This is Bill Bellichick’s best pupil line BB was Parcells’

We had HFA last year and blew it - we never added at the deadline either.
This summer we dismantled the team in many ways .

This is it - make a run or welcome to 6-11
HFA?

Bagman

Reaction score
Daniel Jones just went out and played lights out in a road playoff game with a bunch of Noah Browns at WR. We haven't seen Dak do that in his career yet...if Dak doesn't like it then go out there and win tomorrow, it's as simple as that. Elevate your game and get a win
I agree with 99.5% of that post. I will say Darius Slayton is a stud. Even with the dropped pass.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
We better hit on some draft picks or the NFC east is going to be out of our grasp, my two cents
We benefited for a long time from having 2 totally dysfunctional teams in our division, but I agree with you. Daboll could be a guy that produces consistent, quality, tough teams. And the Eagles are always going to be good as they are competently run.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How about the present year where Dak played Jones won the game and outplayed him?
That was 7 games ago. This isn’t the same Cowboys team that played the Giants then. Our defense is a shell of what it was and that was a pretty close game. Dak isn’t playing well. The Cowboys beat Washington earlier in the season and were dominated by them last week, despite them playing a rookie QB, making his first start.