Sunday wildcard games thread

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Cowboys go 3-1 against giant and eagles they playing next week and we not. Go figure. Jerry fails again

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That was 7 games ago. This isn’t the same Cowboys team that played the Giants then. Our defense is a shell of what it was then and Dak isn’t playing well. The Cowboys beat Washington earlier in the season and (we) were dominated by them last week, despite them playing a rookie QB, making his first start
That Washington game was not exactly a confidence builder. It sure didn't help my confidence level any.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The parallels between Dak and Cousins are amazing. The Vikings message board looks exactly like this one did after 'the slide' to end last season. I kind of feel bad for the Vikings' fans. that last throw was a gut punch.

stiletto

Reaction score
That was 7 games ago. This isn’t the same Cowboys team that played the Giants then. Our defense is a shell of what it was and that was a pretty close game. Dak isn’t playing well. The Cowboys beat Washington earlier in the season and were dominated by them last week, despite them playing a rookie QB, making his first start.

Everybody knows the Cowboys are primed to be bounced embarrassingly. It's hilarious people are worried about playing the 49ers.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The parallels between Dak and Cousins are amazing. The Vikings message board looks exactly like this one did after 'the slide' to end last season. I kind of feel bad for the Vikings' fans. that last throw was a gut punch.
Every forum erupts after a playoff loss.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The Chargers board meltdown was identical to our own for those who claim we as Cowboys fans are somehow worse than any others.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Eagles and Hurts kills us. This team can't defend the way their offense works. Purdy is having a great year but he is what he is. A rookie. We have an advantage but none vs the Eagles
Why are the Eagles an issue? Dallas plays Tampa Bay tomorrow night, and a victory means a game at San Francisco. The Eagles are a pipe dream. They’re the Giants’ challenge. The Cowboys have their own challenges.