Sunday wildcard games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That Washington game was not exactly a confidence builder. It sure didn't help my confidence level any.
The reason so many are down on the Cowboys, even those in the media is because of how bad they stunk last week. They crapped the bed on every level last week. Dak played possibly the worst game of his career. What’s really concerning is how bad he looked the last time he faced Tampa in the opener. He’s had a pick-six in three of his last four or five games.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
meddleroidz said:
its cute to watch dallas fan hoping for a philly divisional loss, keep dreaming. i have to keep asking but what year was a last good cowboys playoffs run? eagles had like 6-7 in the 21st century, cowboys none right? not one NFCCG?

Are you here just to troll Dallas fans? You certainly don't appear to be one.
He's a self admitted philly fan and Dallas hater.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
No matter how "easy" some believe the Eagles path to the NFC Championship game to be. Them as a team approaching their game against the Giants like it's going to be an easy out and like the Giants are going to lay down for them, just because they beat them in the regular season, would be a huge mistake IMO. Especially considering the Giants could very well be remembering the beat down the Eagles put on them earlier and want motivation for some payback.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
No matter how "easy" some believe the Eagles path to the NFC Championship game to be. Them as a team approaching their game against the Giants like it's going to be an easy out and like the Giants are going to lay down for them, just because they beat them in the regular season, would be a huge mistake IMO. Especially considering the Giants could very well be remembering the beat down the Eagles put on them earlier and want motivation for some payback.
eagles have destroyed the giants for 20 years, not just this year pal.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok you all, time to get back on track, plenty of other Dallas talk in other threads….a new game just started.

Reaction score
The reason so many are down on the Cowboys, even those in the media is because of how bad they stunk last week. They crapped the bed on every level last week. Dak played possibly the worst game of his career. What’s really concerning is how bad he looked the last time he faced Tampa in the opener. He’s had a pick-six in three of his last four or five games.
I'm 4-0 this week. I have the Bengals and Bucs left.

I hope I go 5-1, but I think I will go 6-0.

That game last week was pretty discouraging.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everybody knows the Cowboys are primed to be bounced embarrassingly. It's hilarious people are worried about playing the 49ers.
Yeah, it’s like some have already chalked up tomorrow night as a win and are looking ahead to the 49ers. It’s almost like they haven’t been watching the Cowboys lately.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm 4-0 this week. I have the Bengals and Bucs left.

I hope I go 5-1, but I think I will go 6-0.

That game last week was pretty discouraging.
If you want to keep your record unscathed, I wouldn’t be picking the Cowboys tomorrow night. Just some friendly advice.:thumbup: