Sunday wildcard games thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
The Dolphins will get run out of the stadium today…..
By the end of the game I imagine buffalo will have a double digit lead but early I expect miami to hang in this game until the half at least. They can line up and run and have the qb run. This buffalo defense has not been the same since von miller went down and missing micah hyde all year has really hurt. They are still statistically a good defense but they dont seem big or physical. They are missing jordan phillips on the defensive line today. I really think miami is going to run like crazy and make this a really nervous game in the first half for buffalo.

I do expect buffalo to come out of the half and create a lead though that forces miami to pass the ball which seems to be like a nightmare situation for them. Probably similar to sf-seattle yesterday

fivetwos

Reaction score
It’s pretty clear to me that there’s one team in each conference that doesn’t belong.

But….money grab.

Seattle had nearly no shot yesterday and this one may not even be worth watching.

visionary

Reaction score
By the end of the game I imagine buffalo will have a double digit lead but early I expect miami to hang in this game until the half at least. They can line up and run and have the qb run. This buffalo defense has not been the same since von miller went down and missing micah hyde all year has really hurt. They are still statistically a good defense but they dont seem big or physical. They are missing jordan phillips on the defensive line today. I really think miami is going to run like crazy and make this a really nervous game in the first half for buffalo.

I do expect buffalo to come out of the half and create a lead though that forces miami to pass the ball which seems to be like a nightmare situation for them. Probably similar to sf-seattle yesterday
Welcome back Garret fan and Giants fan

I guess you’re back from the Giants message board now that Garrett got fired from there