Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

Carson

Reaction score
Reed is a TE? That receiver put a juke move on so maybe they called the wrong player

Receiving tight end for sure.

Problem is he is a nightmare match up. You can't double Garçon, Jackson and Crowder.

Been doing it all year.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
And? That doesn't absolve him of any criticism.

He's Jason "One Yard Short" Witten these days.

In all likelihood Reed will never even approach Witten's run in the NFL. You can admire another player without putting Cowboys down every chance you get.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Hey, man, some people seem to praise everything/player not a Cowboy this year and really go outside the realm of reality and common sense. Hey, wait for the, "Cousins is much better than Romo if the Skins win". It's amazing, isn't it?

yup, I'm all for given props to other players but these chumps around here have to put down Cowboy in the process. The Commanders have their own message board for them...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Screw Washington, but, I am rooting for them because someone has to at least try and make the NFC-e somewhat respectable because the Cowboys, eagle and Giants can't.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL .. how sad are the packs .. trying to pick cheap yards anyway possible since they are not able to man up and play

:cool:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jones has been the Packers most consistent receiver this season.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Screw Washington, but, I am rooting for them because someone has to at least try and make the NFC-e somewhat respectable because the Cowboys, eagle and Giants can't.

Meh. To heck with the rest of the division. Go Green Bay or anyone else that plays the NFC east not named Dallas.

Except the Niners and Steelers......Especially the niners.