Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What is the remaining defense for the "process" if the Commanders make some noise? I guess they were in better shape too since 2010.

They came out prepared in their 1st playoff game....juxtapose this and last years Detroit game.

makes me ill

popp1234

Reaction score
yup, I'm all for given props to other players but these chumps around here have to put down Cowboy in the process. The Commanders have their own message board for them...

That's why the rivalry no longer exists...we give them props at every turn, while bashing our team....yet they despise us so much, thus only focusing on, and praying for our demise. I am apallled at some of these comments...

Let's give props after the game...we come across as though we are rooting for the Commanders victory. Lol

Proximo

Reaction score
What is the remaining defense for the "process" if the Commanders make some noise? I guess they were in better shape too since 2010.

They came out prepared in their 1st playoff game....juxtapose this and last years Detroit game.

makes me ill

LOL

We actually won a playoff game last year. The 'Skins still have quite a bite of work to do before they win one today, and you're already envious.

Give me a break guy.

Eddie

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dallas was developing Cassel and Weeden. Not even sure Moore was considered as developmental

Yep, this !!!!

Washington is playing today because they put the effort to develop a young QB. Kind of reminds you of our patience with Tony Romo ???

What have we done other than hope Tony Romo makes it through an entire season???

I have nothing but respect for how Kirk Cousins was handled and developed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dallas was developing Cassel and Weeden. Not even sure Moore was considered as developmental

The Cowboys tried developing a couple of QBs that had already developed into scrubs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chris Thompson is what delusional fans around here imagine Lance Dunbar is.