Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I don't think I'm the guy to coach on likes production.

Everything I say and the likes generated gets noted. Then I alter future comments per that data.

I would never presume to coach the leader. Just that true senility (and an overhead) could be your lottery

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That Seahawks/Panthers game is going to be good. I think the Packers get smoked in Arizona.

Not so sure the Packers get smoked in AZ this is the best they've looked in a while it may get them going.

Carson

Reaction score
CYY3_KJWAAAU3zO.png

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and post this again: Brett Favre's 2005 and 2006 stats, both in the low 70 QB ratings - Rodgers still on the bench, still couldn't beat out an aging veteran who looked poor in Rodgers first two years. At THAT point, yes, Favre LOOKED to be in his twilight years.

If you can't face reality, if you want to continue to overlook facts; so be it. Everything I have stated happened, you have speculation; Rodgers fell in the draft, couldn't beat out an aging veteran QB, had poor mechanics in college. I'll continue to repeat that until you understand, I'm starting to lose hope.

I guess you forget that Rodgers and Smith were concensus #1 picks. San Fran did not decide until the last minute- picked Smith and have always regretted it. To say he was picked where he should have been is not accurate. He should have been the top choice

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I guess you forget that Rodgers and Smith were concensus #1 picks. San Fran did not decide until the last minute- picked Smith and have always regretted it. To say he was picked where he should have been is not accurate. He should have been the top choice

Now you've done it. he was a consensus second round talent from everyone who studied tape. havent you read the compelling proof?

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
Cousins has been good for half a season but would anyone here want to have to give him a $120 million dollar contract at this point? That's what it's going to take or a $20 million franchise tag.

I've seen plenty of qbs look good for half season or so over the years. Once there is film out on them most crumble.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They still beat a playoff team on the road. Not saying AZ won't win but I don't think it's going to be a blowout.

I think they'll fold in Arizona and lose by 2 TDs at the minimum.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Cardinals/Panthers NFC Championship Game.

Yay, parity.

I'll be surprised if the Panthers get past Seattle. Even Panthers fans admit their pass rush hasn't been great lately and now their secondary is banged up. I don't think Seattle will light them up but 24 points could be enough unless Cam plays really well.