Twitter: Super Bowl winning QB available

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic lol.

This is pretty much what the entire draft thread was “Draft Levi’s and Hooker”
I was hoping you were, but with some of the fans we have here it’s hard to tell. Lol

JayFord

Reaction score
This offseason was an F. We should have

- Cut Dak
- Drafted Will Levis
- Drafted Hendon Hooker
- Brought in 3-4 UDFAs
- Sign Teddy Bridgewater
- Now bring in Foles!!!!
the board would love this

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Because he's a system guy. He works well in the Andy Reid/Peterson system. He's failed in anything else.
Actually the SB season, foles was not doing well, so they looked back at what he did well, and they put that in the offense, and boom playoffs and SB win.
other teams have tried to make him run their system, instead of what he does well.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Bring Foles in to be a backup and when Dallas makes the playoffs and Dak is stinking it up play Foles the rest of the way.
He couldn't do any worse than Dak.
they wont, they are satisfied with dak and rush.

Qcard

Reaction score

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Remember Wentz!!

Dak Haters need resuscitation!!!:facepalm::muttley:

exciter

Reaction score
This offseason was an F. We should have

- Cut Dak
- Drafted Will Levis
- Drafted Hendon Hooker
- Brought in 3-4 UDFAs
- Sign Teddy Bridgewater
- Now bring in Foles!!!!
All nonsense!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If there was ever a flash in the pan, it was Nick Foles. He had had amazing playoff run in 2017 lighting it up in the Super Bowl, but completely flamed out after that. However, I would certainly look at him as a backup option, but you have knuckleheads here who would be screaming for him to be our starter. Lol
We have knuckleheads on this board?
Are you sure?

Redline360

Reaction score
Dude struck lightning in a bottle in 2017. After that teams tried starting him but that failed. Had a few stints off the bench when he would light it up a few game then fizzled.

Teams tried to run their system through him which didn't work at all. Philly switched things up from the Wentz system and it worked great.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If there was ever a flash in the pan, it was Nick Foles. He had had amazing playoff run in 2017 lighting it up in the Super Bowl, but completely flamed out after that. However, I would certainly look at him as a backup option, but you have knuckleheads here who would be screaming for him to be our starter. Lol
A lot of people forget the 27 and 2 season. He still has the all time 4th highest passer rating for a season,

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of people forget the 27 and 2 season. He still has the all time 4th highest passer rating for a season,
A 27 and 2 season? You’re thinking about the 8-2 season he had in 2013 when he finished with a 119.2 passer rating. The year prior he had a 79.1 passer rating and the year after 2013 he had a 81.4 passer rating. When he got on a roll he could really light it up but he was very streaky. In 2017 he was 2-1 with a 76.7 passer rating but caught fire in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
My point is he had a historic season in addition to a historic playoff run