Supposed terrorist attack kills as many as 8 people in NY

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's a nasty shame. Wish the people of this area could catch the next one before the police kill them. I'd like to see the next one hanging from a traffic light choking to death on live TV. This stuff is getting out of control and i don't think we Tri state area residents are going to keep putting up with it on rational terms any longer.

What i am saying might sound harsh to people but we are getting much closer to such terms.

Tread lightly.

Reaction score
suspect: Sayfullo Saipov

Sayfullo%20Saipov_New%20York%20attack_1509489713123_70253408_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I wonder if securing our borders as our president suggests would help?
I guess that would be politically incorrect though huh?
These kind of suspects are not coming from Mexico to NYC.
The most insane question i ask myself in today's society is how can any of these individuals including Vegas type killers/anyone not ever try to get away after these altercations, this tells me society has lost it's mind and i throw anything i hear anywhere into the garbage can, because it seems to me all humans have lost their minds at this point in history. The nastiest people throughout history pretty much always try to get away but in today's world they just let themselves be killed or captured. I can't understand it.

maxdogg

Reaction score
These kind of suspects are not coming from Mexico to NYC.
The most insane question i ask myself in today's society is how can any of these individuals including Vegas type killers/anyone not ever try to get away after these altercations, this tells me society has lost it's mind and i throw anything i hear anywhere into the garbage can, because it seems to me all humans have lost their minds at this point in history. The nastiest people throughout history pretty much always try to get away but in today's world they just let themselves be killed or captured. I can't understand it.
Yeah he probably came on a plane there is no real vetting and there needs to be !!!!

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Sad and ultimately pointless. It's like terrorists are incapable of grasping the futility of terrorism. There are decades of evidence to show this kind of act only strengthens our presence in the middle east, strengthens our alliances (even with our opponents), and results in more bombs getting dropped on far more muslims in the middle east. The only thing this event changes is it becomes slightly harder to rent a truck from Home Depot.

Glad the cops didn't kill him. Now this individual can see how the professionals do terror. Enjoy Cuba dummy.

Them

Reaction score
...all I can really do is pray for those families....but at the moment, I'd like to turned those terrorist nations to glass!