Supposed terrorist attack kills as many as 8 people in NY

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s a fine balance between immigration and non-immigration. The more you alienate a group of people the better chance you have of pissing them off. This guy also came from Uzbekistan and not one of the countries under “extreme vetting”. So for those calling for even more vetting you need to really think about school yard knee jerk reactions.

Reaction score
It’s a fine balance between immigration and non-immigration. The more you alienate a group of people the better chance you have of pissing them off. This guy also came from Uzbekistan and not one of the countries under “extreme vetting”. So for those calling for even more vetting you need to really think about school yard knee jerk reactions.
this man came to the US in 2010 through the diversity visa program, which is pretty much a lottery with limited to no vetting performed - if you're comfortable with that.

Stryker44

Reaction score

We can take Uzbekistan out, no problem.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
So he's from Paterson NJ. Not a friendly neighborhood. I wouldn't be surprised if the FEDS moved his wife and children out of there as they wont be safe after the press clears out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if he looked like that when renting the van. If so, that would be a red flag and HD should have notified the authorities. Maybe he was clean shaven and looked normal. Maybe someone else rented it.....

If those details were released, I missed them :cool:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wonder if he looked like that when renting the van. If so, that would be a red flag and HD should have notified the authorities. Maybe he was clean shaven and looked normal. Maybe someone else rented it.....

I've got a beard.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Let's see how he brags when police show him a picture of his wife and child that he most likely will never see again outside of prison walls. Or how he ruined their lives.
He has a wife and kids? What kind of woman would let a dude that looks like that slip her the sausage?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

It is not where they are from or how they got in that ties them together

It is the big 800lb gorilla in the room that no one can talk about that drives these crimes

So he's from Paterson NJ. Not a friendly neighborhood. I wouldn't be surprised if the FEDS moved his wife and children out of there as they wont be safe after the press clears out.

The wife and kids are usually 'beards' to appear normal..... they are just ways to get more people into the country....... chain visas have to stop

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Ive heard the "beard theory" before... but let's be real here.

What's the difference between these beards and that piece of human garbage?

Judging someone's appearance based on beards seems very reckless to me. more innocents would get killed than they already are.

suspect: Sayfullo Saipov

Sayfullo%20Saipov_New%20York%20attack_1509489713123_70253408_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I've got a beard.