Survival Plan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cheap dog food got me a dirty look. I hate this!

Wife,,,,,they will eat it when they get hungry.

Already missing paper plates.

Poverty sucks!

I don't fish but can learn, hold it....the gas to get to the lake, so forget that. And would have to buy the gear, yep dumb idea.

Knock off cokes and yogurt and Clamato, guess I can make it.

Wife talking about getting rid my Pontiac, I confess we don't need it, more a guilty pleasure

2003-pontiac-grand-prix-pic-35845-1600x1200.jpeg

What ask 3000 take 2500?
I hope the change in dog food doesn't give the dogs diarrhea.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That seems like a valid point, but then what's the fuel filter for?
Used to be that gas tanks were made of metal, so they did deteriorate over time, most are made of plastic nowadays so less chance of particles. As @CalPolyTechnique said it was mainly for older cars, but still need fuel filters for any chance of contaminated fuel.

I run mine until a 1/4 a tank or so out of old habits, but many fuel pumps are located in the tank and constantly running until empty isn't good for the pump

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So far so good and my MIL said the same thing.

With $$$$ getting tight I just can't justify spending big $$$$$ on dog food right now.
Understandable, but just to be sure (though it's probably too late now) you should mix the foods slowly, to wean them off the old stuff and onto the new stuff.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So far so good and my MIL said the same thing.

With $$$$ getting tight I just can't justify spending big $$$$$ on dog food right now.
If there is a Tractor Supply near you they have good dog food at low prices

rags747

Reaction score
I filled up yesterday from almost empty for $181 in my Ram. It is only going to get worse…..:thumbdown:

Oh, I had to do three different transactions because only $80 is allowed at one time.
Ram, how many gallon tank? That’s insane…

rags747

Reaction score
back in 2015-2017 time frame, I had been listening to the U.N. agenda's and other policy making groups like them. They were talking about how there would be food shortages, and a major rise in food costs in the early 2020's. I thought a lot about it, and wondered how they could know something like that so far ahead in time. It was beyond calculating grain shortages and the like. I have watched and listened to policies and events since then, and I am convinced these groups make long term plans, and implement them step by step. As Shakespeare said, the world is a giant stage. I have also been in extremely heavy Biblical studies + the relation to secular history since that time, which i will not get into on here, but to say that these long term plans span generations going as far back in history as we know about, if the history we get is even true. And it all goes back to the same groups

If you listen to groups now like the world economic forum, the U.N., etc, watch the technological control system in China that is spreading to other countries, and etc, they tell you what is being implemented. I think the current U.N. agenda is 2030, Klaus Scwaub and the world economic forum agenda is around 2030. They say stuff like, " by 2030 you will own nothing, and like it" The biggest owners of farmland in the US is bill gates and china. Gates and others are big into fake meat and all that crap. They are genetically engineering our food,and regulating good healthy food production. They are moving towards owning the air we breath, water, soil, and minerals.

All this being said, I think there is a step by step plan including current events and events of the past 2 years, to bring in a new economical and technological control systems, a new order of things. If you look at our own country, when they have those periodic scares of the government shutting down, it is because they can not pay the interest on the debt. Anytime you see these new billion/trillion dollar plans coming out, that money does not exist. The federal reserve is printing fake money, and flooding the m1 money supply. It is all a show. The past few years we have heard that the pandemic, supply line, truckers, ukraine/russia are all responspible for inflation. But not 1 thing about the Federal Reserve

I have started my planning to adjust to rising costs by buying meat in bulk during sales, and cooking large soups, stews, and chilis. 5 times the size I used to. I am starting to can meats and the big pots of stuff, and using vacuum sealers. I have also been contemplating buying a hand mill, and getting grains in bulk. By doing this i can eat completely organic meals from 3-6 dollars a meal. I am new to this, and still working it out for long term use, but if I stop eating junk and eating out, it looks like I can eat cheaper and better than I did before the current inflation of the last 2years.

I can't do anything about gas, but as pete buttewhatever said in relation to being energy independent, "they don't want a permanent solution to the temporary problem" and removing all taxes on gas to lower prices will never happen either
The Great Reset is a beautiful thing fellas!

rags747

Reaction score
Shotgun shells
Canned tuna and bottled water
Un-fuel efficient V8 F150, but it can tow a house and run over anyone.
Fenced in house with security system and loyal German Shepherds guarding it.
Come and get me.
I like your line of thinking!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, thats insane and I’m thinking you use regular or diesel in your Ram. Santa Barbara wonderful, will you always live in CA?

Regular, just expensive…..was like $7.55 for the middle. We live between here and Houston about six months in each per year for work.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Bike.
Walk.
Call it exercise if you'd like.
Cut out junk food and call it a diet.
Time to get healthy.

Stop drinking alcohol.
Stop smoking cigarettes.
Stop buying unneeded objects.
Call it creating a new you.

Just don't give up bacon. Everything must go except bacon.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sediment from what? Gas stations have filters, cars have filters. More of a passed down story imo.
Cars do have filters...why? I'm not saying there's sediment nowadays, but there probably used to be.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
$4.45 here...and I don't think you have to specify "unleaded" anymore
They still have real gas here in places for farm equipment can get unleaded without alcohol also but it costs more for both found a bacon sale today so I stocked up