Survival Plan

lukin2006

Reaction score
Make sure to get any major medical procedures out of the way first.

Good point. But many Canadians travel to get medical procedures done. They call it medical tourism... Mexico and India are 2 hotspots that people travel to get their medical...but I hear ya...

Mexico is where I'd go...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have taken the rising cost of food, especially snack food, processed foods and meats as a good opportunity to eat healthier...so I'm eating much more fruits and veggies and slimming down. I find produce still fairly reasonable. I am surrounded by farms and greenhouses...so our veggies don't ship far...keeps the cost of transportation down. A greenhouse here has just started growing year-round strawberries...

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have taken the rising cost of food, especially snack food, processed foods and meats as a good opportunity to eat healthier...so I'm eating much more fruits and veggies and slimming down. I find produce still fairly reasonable. I am surrounded by farms and greenhouses...so our veggies don't ship far...keeps the cost of transportation down. A greenhouse here has just started growing year-round strawberries...
I grow tomatoes all kinds of peppers Planted a peach apple and cherry tree Have a tree that grows lime lemon and blood oranges have 3 grape vines Grow garlic and onions Tried to grow corn but sucked at it will try again Green beans black-eyed peas and pinto beans are east to grow so I do that also squash and eggplants

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
back in 2015-2017 time frame, I had been listening to the U.N. agenda's and other policy making groups like them. They were talking about how there would be food shortages, and a major rise in food costs in the early 2020's. I thought a lot about it, and wondered how they could know something like that so far ahead in time. It was beyond calculating grain shortages and the like. I have watched and listened to policies and events since then, and I am convinced these groups make long term plans, and implement them step by step. As Shakespeare said, the world is a giant stage. I have also been in extremely heavy Biblical studies + the relation to secular history since that time, which i will not get into on here, but to say that these long term plans span generations going as far back in history as we know about, if the history we get is even true. And it all goes back to the same groups

If you listen to groups now like the world economic forum, the U.N., etc, watch the technological control system in China that is spreading to other countries, and etc, they tell you what is being implemented. I think the current U.N. agenda is 2030, Klaus Scwaub and the world economic forum agenda is around 2030. They say stuff like, " by 2030 you will own nothing, and like it" The biggest owners of farmland in the US is bill gates and china. Gates and others are big into fake meat and all that crap. They are genetically engineering our food,and regulating good healthy food production. They are moving towards owning the air we breath, water, soil, and minerals.

All this being said, I think there is a step by step plan including current events and events of the past 2 years, to bring in a new economical and technological control systems, a new order of things. If you look at our own country, when they have those periodic scares of the government shutting down, it is because they can not pay the interest on the debt. Anytime you see these new billion/trillion dollar plans coming out, that money does not exist. The federal reserve is printing fake money, and flooding the m1 money supply. It is all a show. The past few years we have heard that the pandemic, supply line, truckers, ukraine/russia are all responspible for inflation. But not 1 thing about the Federal Reserve

I have started my planning to adjust to rising costs by buying meat in bulk during sales, and cooking large soups, stews, and chilis. 5 times the size I used to. I am starting to can meats and the big pots of stuff, and using vacuum sealers. I have also been contemplating buying a hand mill, and getting grains in bulk. By doing this i can eat completely organic meals from 3-6 dollars a meal. I am new to this, and still working it out for long term use, but if I stop eating junk and eating out, it looks like I can eat cheaper and better than I did before the current inflation of the last 2years.

I can't do anything about gas, but as pete buttewhatever said in relation to being energy independent, "they don't want a permanent solution to the temporary problem" and removing all taxes on gas to lower prices will never happen either

Klaus Scwaub and his world economic forum has an evil agenda

lukin2006

Reaction score
I grow tomatoes all kinds of peppers Planted a peach apple and cherry tree Have a tree that grows lime lemon and blood oranges have 3 grape vines Grow garlic and onions Tried to grow corn but sucked at it will try again Green beans black-eyed peas and pinto beans are east to grow so I do that also squash and eggplants

I am going to plant a small vegetable garden as well…

That’s an excellent way to keep cost down…

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Good point. But many Canadians travel to get medical procedures done. They call it medical tourism... Mexico and India are 2 hotspots that people travel to get their medical...but I hear ya...

Mexico is where I'd go...

The hospital in town here, about ten miles from the Quebec border, sees a ton of traffic from Canadians.