Suspended LB Rolando McClain wants to play again, source says

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I said before, it is up to the coaches and players, whether they want him back or not.
I dont think he needs the money, he just wants to play.

Also jerry said other details, which could mean coaches dont want him back.
I will let them decide.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
If he's actually an addict then I feel for the guy. Hope he really is clean and can stay that way.

Nirvana

Reaction score
He met with Saban about two months ago, has been working out at U of Alabama since. Wants to play. Keep an eye on this.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He met with Saban about two months ago, has been working out at U of Alabama since. Wants to play. Keep an eye on this.
He is under contract with the Cowboys.....he should have been working out here if he had any interest in continuing his career

ragman

Reaction score
I'm with you, I don't think I'd want him or the baggage he's brings back. This sounds to me like the maneuverings of a guy who wants to keep as much of his money as he can and little more.

Totally agree. Bringing him back would affect the chemistry in the locker room. Don't want that.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
"McClain never reported to training camp and hasn't been working out at team headquarters during his suspension, even though that's allowed."

Is all I need to read...

waving monkey

Reaction score
It's about the money but he does get it on when his in the game
Haven't we heard he isn't a distraction in the locker room?
Color me ambulant

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I do believe he wants to play again, but I think he wants another purple drink even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.