T NEW needs to keep his big mouth shut... recap added

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2484025 said:
That's a pretty bold statement there.

Can't say I disagree with him.

All we ever hear from Phillips is it's his fault.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Boysboy;2484026 said:
Actually, the Ravens got tons of negative publicity last year for all the locker room backstabbings they had.

Bad choice of words for a Ray Lewis lockerroom. :laugh1:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It'd be interesting what the offense would look like with Bennett starting in place of Witten. Without that security blanket, is Romo forced to scan the field more and take more sacks? Does he make better/faster reads and hit WIDE OPEN wrs instead of forcing a ball where he shouldn't?

To some extent it doesn't matter. Let's face it, on the Townsend INT, even without the slip, Witten would have needed a ladder to reach the ball... it was a bad pass and nobody can fix that but Tony.

Dodger12

Reaction score
theogt;2483757 said:
It just goes to show you that you don't have a clue as to what's going on, because that's all that happened.

The receivers met individually with Jason Garrett, because Jason Garrett asked them to come meet with him.

Not according to Ray Sherman, who stated that the WR's went through him to talk to Garrett.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139527

Each player also asked wide receivers coach Ray Sherman for permission to talk to Garrett.

"I think it's a healthy situation when you see that," Sherman said. "Those guys want to make sure they are on the same page, and let's stay together. They asked me to talk to Jason, and they know Jason's door is open, and they know they can visit with him and talk to him."

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Dodger12;2484077 said:
Not according to Ray Sherman, who stated that the WR's went through him to talk to Garrett.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139527

Each player also asked wide receivers coach Ray Sherman for permission to talk to Garrett.

"I think it's a healthy situation when you see that," Sherman said. "Those guys want to make sure they are on the same page, and let's stay together. They asked me to talk to Jason, and they know Jason's door is open, and they know they can visit with him and talk to him."

Garrett, Stewart, Jerry and Wade have fallen on so many swords I am shocked that they aren't wearing armor while walking around Valley Ranch.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2483616 said:
I think you just answered your own question... Is Andy Reid a dufus?

Sometimes I wonder if nothing else he looks like a Walrus :D

khiladi

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2483837 said:
I don't think people are bashing T.O. because he wants the ball more. Heck, Irvin, Rice, Moss, Carter, et.al. wanted the ball more. It's the way in which he calls attention to the situation.

That's what separate him from the others.

It's the difference between a whisper and a shout. Both are spoken words - one more forceful than the other.

And yet, these are the same people saying Tony Romo's play has declined because he is trying to force the ball to Owens...

Newman has pretty much flat-out dispelled all these notions in one swipe. The fact that Roy Williams and Crayton have also spoken about this issue flat-out dispells all these notions in one swipe.

The latest efforts of the anti-TO brigade is to try and prove that he somehow divides the lockerroom into anti-TO and pro-TO, as if this guy is so polarizing nobody is immune to his antics...