T.O. explains tears...

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I think we need to write a formal letter to ESPN for an apology....

Dear Editor,

Blah blah blah, you suck, blah blah blah, TO is the ****, blah blah blah, you're an ***!!

Thanks,

Mike!!

Spectre

Reaction score
am I the only one that thinks all of this sounds just a little strange?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2317121 said:

Oh no, it's you again. BTW-how do you feel about the Lions wanting a couple of high picks + Barber for Roy?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TO is a great guy always has been always will be no matter who tries to take shots at him.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2317013 said:
"Coming up on SportsCenter, TO uses death in the family to focus attention on himself instead of his team. Tom Jackson and Keyshawn Johnson explain why this most recent act is a veiled shot at Tony Romo."

:lmao2: Well done, sir!

BTW, it's great to see another Wham fan on this message board. You and Hostile will have a lot to chat about. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RainMan;2317117 said:
Not surprised, actually. When he scored the touchdown, he appeared to point the ball/his hand to the sky, as if to recognize someone.

I took the leap at the time and assumed it wasn't to thank God for finally getting him the ball.
:laugh2:

That's a great line.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Draegerman;2317157 said:

BTW, it's great to see another Wham fan on this message board. You and Hostile will have a lot to chat about. ;)
Oh no you didn't.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2317121 said:

How is having a DEATH in the FAMILY a "little strange"?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2317170 said:
How is having a DEATH in the FAMILY a "little strange"?
Look at his username. He's a Ghost. A Spectre. Already dead.

;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
zrinkill;2316920 said:
I said all week long when he pointed to heaven and did nothing else after the TD that someone died.

People owe him an apology.

Dude. It's only Tuesday...............

Seven

Reaction score
Draegerman;2317157 said:

Hostile;2317163 said:
Oh no you didn't.

Oh yes he did..........Yet another reason to not depart with the scatter gun. ;)

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Here is the question I referenced in post # 30:

"Is there something wrong with holding this team to a level of expectations, the way you play"? ( In other words, why are you being so defensive, Wade?) Unbelievable.

It was a FWST reporter, but his question summed it up for most in the room, including DMN and others.

There is a big difference between a "level of expectations" and unrealistic expectations.

These people "expect perfection". Yet, most of them picked Dallas to lose to Green Bay. I'm sure some were picking the Eagles. Hmm.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Seven;2317194 said:
Oh yes he did..........Yet another reason to not depart with the scatter gun. ;)
I still haven't sold it. I need to, but can't force myself to.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
juckie;2316962 said:
Ill tell u this,I dont live in Texas but ESPN gets all this news from the Dallas media which in my estimation are terrible lil trouble makers.Even the source i used that DMN blog Tim Macmahon is a real trouble seeker.Negativity is their job.I live in Pittsburgh and after that Steeler game it was all positive about the win,etc... never any haters in the press.I assume a lot of the other markets are like this too,being positiive.

Juckie, I think that there's a lot of merit in your post and I would have to say that I agree with what you're saying based upon the way that JJT had acted towards Josh Howard's anti-national anthem sentiment.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O. Is A Victim…Again

I give Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens a lot of credit, he knows how to play the blame game and make sure he is always in a position of being a victim when things get hot.

Michael Irvin has a radio show in DFW and he is an unabashed T.O. apologist. Today, Irvin had T.O. so he could explain his press conference and how the media is “trying to divide this team”.

Owens said part of his tears and emotions Sunday were the loss of a family member. He did not say who the family member was during the radio interview.

Click here to listen.

Seven

Reaction score
Hostile;2317207 said:
I still haven't sold it. I need to, but can't force myself to.

You keep "thinkin'" about it, old man. Sayin"?

Seven

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2317222 said:
T.O. Is A Victim…Again

I give Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens a lot of credit, he knows how to play the blame game and make sure he is always in a position of being a victim when things get hot.

Michael Irvin has a radio show in DFW and he is an unabashed T.O. apologist. Today, Irvin had T.O. so he could explain his press conference and how the media is “trying to divide this team”.

Owens said part of his tears and emotions Sunday were the loss of a family member. He did not say who the family member was during the radio interview.

Click here to listen.

Wow. Dizzy after reading that spin............